Discuss Median XL!
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
So basically I had an idea. Let's share some obscure/not very documented stuff that we know about MXL.

Trying to brag on the internet is cool, helping people learn new things about the game is even cooler.

So let's start with something I'm pretty sure few people have noticed: Did you know that Necromorbs can't be stuned in Duncraig ?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Johnny Impak wrote:So basically I had an idea. Let's share some obscure/not very documented stuff that we know about MXL.

Trying to brag on the internet is cool, helping people learn new things about the game is even cooler.

So let's start with something I'm pretty sure few people have noticed: Did you know that Necromorbs can't be stuned in Duncraig ?

Im sure there is Secret teleport places. Heard something about the cow king area ? Want to know more ! Please share
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Johnny Impak wrote:So basically I had an idea. Let's share some obscure/not very documented stuff that we know about MXL.

Im sure there is Secret teleport places. Heard something about the cow king area ? Want to know more ! Please share
strmrdr
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Berkabus1 wrote:

If you teleport at the exact correct pixel in the cow level, you will enter a new arena. You then need to type a certain hash code into the chat area, which changes based on the angle of the sun relative to your IP address. If done correctly, you will unlock Luigi.
strmrdr
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Not exactly hidden knowledge, but I just learned today that you can turn 25 boss charms into a trophy. Neat.
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
strmrdr wrote:Not exactly hidden knowledge, but I just learned today that you can turn 25 boss charms into a trophy. Neat.

Which was in the 1.6 patch notes fyi
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Shrines vessels and Arcane clusters can be crafted with an oil of craft (shrine + ooc and AC + ooc), so you can collect them all with a right-click, and save up stash space.
That makes me think that I should stop collecting all the shrines I find, as I believe some of them aren't useful whatever the build.
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Your fhr is based on how much up you took in a single hit in comparison to a mobs damage to you. Having enough hp can mean you don't even need fhr for some things like Fauzt.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Acry wrote:Your fhr is based on how much up you took in a single hit in comparison to a mobs damage to you. Having enough hp can mean you don't even need fhr for some things like Fauzt.

1/12 or 1/16 of your maximum HP is the threshold
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Did you know that 40k AR is good enough for 120 ubers ?