Best Build for start?

Discuss Median XL!
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
melee necro guide by stealthmaster is a good one for start character, i found his guide to be helpful when playing untwinked. I play it on full str WDM
mosamo
Abomination
145 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hiehvorak wrote:melee necro guide by stealthmaster is a good one for start character, i found his guide to be helpful when playing untwinked. I play it on full str WDM

yeah mele necro is probably everyone's first mxl character. I would recommend it also.
Marbles
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
I've really dug wolfie druid. 1-120 with no respecs. T1 Grim Fang --> T2 Enyo Long Sword --> T4 Void Long Sword took me past Hell Duriel just now.

If your not lazy like me and uptier your items along the way, he should be solid. P.Flash is a great killer when Harbinger is dangerous to use, and makes for some nice summons.

Alas, i must respec.... at some point. I'm sure i'll struggle with some ubers, but he kills normal areas in Hell pretty quick, so i should start racking up some set/uniques eventually. Anyways, just wanted to share my experience with my first character this version; and also my first wolfie. 8-)
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
I liked using the crossbow necromancer a lot. Widowmaker torches mobs, and it's nice to have invulnerable minions too!
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Totem necromancer is a good build to start untwinked. You dont need any sacred item to farm elementals and TA. You just use honorific items, T6 armor and staff. Also, you dont need BRC to make it work in farming places like TA. I've managed to get a few SU's and even a good wand that gives summon acid fiends, suits nice imo. The key is to really stack up minion life and res (75% destruction). For TA, im using fire merc from act 3, maxing embalming, skeletons, skills that give avoid for totems, leftovers to lamia and rampagor, its possible to run without resummoning all the time, which i like.
chuvsinside0
Skeleton
3 | 0
For Me Assassin Is The Best For Starter Pack The Backstab Skill 100% Works Perfectly Because Of Chance To Avoid Damage Or Spell ( I Think ) Especially When You Grind Some Loots/Runes Etc...
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
chuvsinside0 wrote:For Me Assassin Is The Best For Starter Pack The Backstab Skill 100% Works Perfectly Because Of Chance To Avoid Damage Or Spell ( I Think ) Especially When You Grind Some Loots/Runes Etc...

You're a year late.

But because Sigma is new, I'll add that not all builds (and probably classes) can run all content, beware.
Snelx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
The build type that I have the easiest time leveling and doing early end game content is Caster + Summons build. Builds like bloodzon with summons, elemental druid with summons, totem/ summon necros, summon paladin and summon barb.

This is because casters are generally less gear dependent. Also, summons helps to tank/ cheese alot of stuff and help us get most of the charms. Once we got the essential SUs and charms, we can respec to something more fitting later on. At late endgame I will recommend wdm builds.