Blizzcon?

Discuss Median XL!
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Prime_Evil wrote:
conquerlol123 wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:In fact MOBAs are all similar to each other anyway.

Just like all fighting games are similar, all first person shooters are similar, all platformers are similar and so on. Of course games within a genre are going to have similarities with other games from the same genre. Come on now.

God of War 1 ,2 and 3 are basically platform games , and they are nothing even near similar to Mario platform games. And did i say otherwise? What i said still goes. All MOBAs are similar to each other.

God of War games are not platform games, they are hack n slash. Just because it has platforming elements doesn't mean it's a platforming game.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
conquerlol123 wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:
conquerlol123 wrote:

Just like all fighting games are similar, all first person shooters are similar, all platformers are similar and so on. Of course games within a genre are going to have similarities with other games from the same genre. Come on now.

God of War 1 ,2 and 3 are basically platform games , and they are nothing even near similar to Mario platform games. And did i say otherwise? What i said still goes. All MOBAs are similar to each other.

God of War games are not platform games, they are hack n slash. Just because it has platforming elements doesn't mean it's a platforming game.

Lul dude ok whatever you say.
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Prime_Evil wrote:
conquerlol123 wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:
conquerlol123 wrote:

Lul dude ok whatever you say.

What about what google says? http://i.imgur.com/mhyCLvk.png You can admit you are wrong to yourself you know.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
And Nier Automata is a shmup since they can shoot bullet.

Im interested what new thing Blizzard gonna announce.

1. New expansion for hearthstone (no leak so far)
2. Starcraft Remastered detail (I read there is preorder bonus with custom command center sprite)
3. Overwatch skins (I dont think any world up coming event)
4. Legion WoW (Havent up-to-date, I really hope they finally went to final part of the expansion)
5. Heroes of the storm new heroes (Sad I got no friend to play with in patch 2.0)

Sc2 is dead, D3 is dead (15 USD expansion is kinda like 1/3 of price I paid for both D3 + RoS last time here IIRC around 50USD for both boxed copy promo)
D2 Remastered probably not possible, Warcraft 4 need a big time-skip or WoW-ending event (like most WoW lore are came from books)

Not hyped for anything except for usual hype reading new hearthstone cards / concept / ideas. (FFS blizzard, give more free stuff on hearthstone, new legenedary drop rate is not enough :( daily dust reward would be just nice)
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
there is a new diablo project though. seems to be sth like a diablo mmorpg is in the making and will be released in a few years.

https://youtu.be/TVMVvtxkRAo?t=318 heres my source
Edited by robinro 6 years.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Why do they have job postings? They should just hire the PoE guys.

A diablo MMORPG lol, so stupid. And then D5 will be a RTS.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Hmm if I remember correctly D3 was supposed to be like WoW. That means that they wanted to milk the game by getting out a new extension set every 1-2 years. I can't really imagine that they want to create D4 when D3 already sucks ass and is still somewhat "up to date"
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
but isnt d3 dead alrdy? no? pls let it die. its doesnt have to endure any more. let it die with some dignity left (if it ever had some)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Biggest fail was when blizzard announced to get rid of the auction house as an aprils fool.

And 3 month later they really got rid of it.
Clariska
Prowler
16 | 0
notforkeeps wrote:Right that was one of my concerns. A big part of community has a visceral hatred for Blizz because of the epic failure that is D3.

Most people expected d2 with d3 graphics tbh.But that's not what bugs me.The fact that Blizz lied about d3 is what really irritates me.The preview they showed isn't the game they released.The claim they made about over 1 m customization's.It looked amazing.But they released a completely different game.It was what 11 y in the making or so?Can't remember.

Now the sad part is every other tom dick and harry tries to copy them.A good example is Sacred 3.What a load of rubbish....I'll rather stick to median xl.At least its challenging compared to the rest of the games that's just cheap rip offs :D.

@ robinro.There was actually a poll about which game people want to have and most people voted for diablo 4.But it will most prob take them a nother 10 years or so to finish...Really not worth it :s.