How do organize charms/potions in your inventory ?

Discuss Median XL!
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi all,

Sounds like a dumb question, but I've noticed that people don't organize their inventory in the same way, and there might be some room for efficiency in the way I play (sure there is...)
I have 2 specific "item" categories in mind, but feel free to share your thoughts on other inventory questions.

Charms :
Do you keep them :
- At the bottom of the inventory, usually on 2-3 rows?
- On the side, usually on 4-5 columns?
- Other ?
And are there any benefits to this choice (apart from just being used to it...)?

Potions :
I tend to collect all the Apples and full Rejuvenation potions, but don't really have a strategy to use them so they kind of stay there until I decide to tidy up a bit.
Do you systematically collect :
- Full Rejuvenation potions ?
- Apples ?
And do you have a stategy to use them, specially apples that are not so common : bossing... ?

Thanks for your contribution !
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legitimate question here: Since potions heal you over 15k hp now, do Full Rejuv potion cover 100% of your hp ? I can see this making some difference in major fights.

I don't collect apples personally. I used one recently and it was on Soul of Wrath where every little healing thing counts.

As for charms, I just put everything in the right side of the inventory. Pretty sure it is not optimal, but the size of the cube makes up for it. I usually do 5-6 runs before muling my stuff. Some people keep them in the upper section of the inventory, others bottom. Matter of preference I guess.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Charms on the right, unless you are a filthy savage. Cube on the left with the related catalysts next to it, to minimise the drag & drop distance for items into it.

Rejuv pots are also capped at 15k.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
suchbalance wrote:Charms on the right, unless you are a filthy savage. Cube on the left with the related catalysts next to it, to minimise the drag & drop distance for items into it.

Cube on the right here. I just use the hotkey to put items in my cube when it is open.

Thanks for answering my potion question.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Apple usefull for Ureh too, especially at ladder stats
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks all for sharing your tips. I'll try Ureh with a bag loaded of apples. Tried 2-3 times, got mad, gave up...
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
suchbalance wrote:Charms on the right, unless you are a filthy savage. Cube on the left with the related catalysts next to it, to minimise the drag & drop distance for items into it.

I guess I’m a filthy savage considering I do shrine vessels at the top and charms on the bottom with catalysts next to cube on the bottom.