New and was drawn in by a feature that seems gone

Discuss Median XL!
wolfchild
Imp
4 | 0
I was initially drawn to this mod by finding out there was a dragon form available (yes i know, silly reason) and I am kinda sad that it has been replaced by a passive.

Does anyone know why that change happened? also if I can find an old version of the game that still has it? or Even a mod that just makes the visual change.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I don't know about a dragon form but Paladin has a Superbeast form, which is almost as scary as a Dragon.
wolfchild
Imp
4 | 0
Thanks, but I had a look at both and for me Superbeast is not nearly as good, although maybe ... if there was an edit somehwere that made superbeast look like dragon knight used to. Probably wont happen.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, Morphs are always buffs. So I assume that the +stats it added, gave some people troubles for equipping their items (as in: Items not equipping properly after transforming if you don't have enough strength). I guess that's why they changed it to a passive.
wolfchild
Imp
4 | 0
i guess that makes some sense, still i wanna turn into a dragon though. But on a for me good note I Got an earlier version working, I am probably gonna have to be happy with that.
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Make a papercut dragon and glue it to your screen :mrgreen:
reeses_007
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lol, the ONLY part that drew you in was an alleged dragon morph, and immediately lost interest in the game (at least in current form) after realizing it's not available?

Someone please pinch me.
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hey, no bully the furry :-P
wolfchild
Imp
4 | 0
I mean i was not gonna not play, but i AM willing to play old for it, only for that character,I will keep multiple installs ... also I am more acurately a scaley
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
get some help