Single Player Gearing Question(s)

Discuss Median XL!
Mason_Jar
Thunder Beetle
59 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey Frytas, I actually already have my resolution maxed out. I wish it was bigger though.
Mason_Jar
Thunder Beetle
59 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
So far I've killed destruction Baal, which was an epic battle, Took me only 15 minutes! I managed to obtain my 2 sacreds and created some runewords that were suggested. My total overall life has been reduced due to the fact i have less Gems now, but my resistances are at 85 each in destruction. I can't manage Tran Athulua farming, and Fauntz is still very very difficult. I'm not going to give up though. Here's a snapshot of my 2 runewords. Please bare in mind, my jewelcrafting skills are sub par.

ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
before you insert the rune and finish the runeword , MO your items with 5 x 15% ED each (enhanced damage for bow/enhanced defence for armors) . unsocket them now , MO them, then recreate the runeword . that way you can go above the 200%ED cap . start with the bow ASAP .

keep unsocketing and re-creating the RW untill you get a roll close to perfection in therms of %ED
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If you are having so much touble farming TA, try smaxing Phalanx and just farming from the entrance to the right till the fire priestess

Clear the entrance with wyrmshot, spam phalanxes along the corridor, clear the open space the left wall downwards with wyrmshot and then proceed to clear from the left wall with phalanx. RInse and repeat. Safest way I know to farm this place
Mason_Jar
Thunder Beetle
59 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Ill redo the runeword Chuck, thanks for the advice.
Should I not use ecstatic frenzy in TA?
Forgive my short response, I'm on my kindle lol
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , you my use EF in tran for more damage . your defence is crap no matter what you do anyway .
Mason_Jar
Thunder Beetle
59 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
SO!! I can farm Tran Athulua on Terror now! I defeated baal on Destruction as well. I'm very proud of my work. I'm struggling a lot in Fauztenville or w.e. it is called. Those damn necro bots have my number. I switched to Sunstrike to combat their phys resist, but its no use when I'm swarmed. I crafted a bow that does more damage than my Ice Breaker one (yes I rerolled my Runeword a few times, but I ran out of gems).
Here's a comparison, what do you guys think is better in general? (EDIT) Also please note, I'm using all TU6 gear except for my runeword helmet. I can't find anything for Sacred Uniques.. Crafting has been shameful too, where do I begin to find new gear if I can't farm the areas that have it? I thought TA on Terror would house some better drops.

dannybats5
Invader
9 | 1
Necroglycerin wrote:If you are having so much touble farming TA, try smaxing Phalanx and just farming from the entrance to the right till the fire priestess

Clear the entrance with wyrmshot, spam phalanxes along the corridor, clear the open space the left wall downwards with wyrmshot and then proceed to clear from the left wall with phalanx. RInse and repeat. Safest way I know to farm this place

What weapon you use as a bowzon?
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Currently the SU Stag Bow, but I am trying to craft something good until I find a better bow or a Ghal-Rune
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Dont smax Phalanx , just enough to put timer on 0.2 seconds (15 hard points) , also Edyrems are your friends in sticky situations. If you feel like its just impossible then turn EF off and walk, tho to be honest wont make much a difference probably . Having an honorific with 20% skeleton reanimate is probably a good idea since skelies are decently good at tanking but arrowside will still rek them. However by that time the map will be litered with skeletons so it should be fine.