Single Player Gearing Question(s)

Discuss Median XL!
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maxing helps a little bit in clearing the open spaces, but it is not necessary and in pretty much any other area a waste of skill points, that is true.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
its been awhile since i stopped playing mxl due to a stupid error that i cannot fix. anyway, ive read that broadside had been nerfed and shunposin is realm/online only? so batsin is one of the few melee sin builds left?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
annoying cat wrote:its been awhile since i stopped playing mxl due to a stupid error that i cannot fix. anyway, ive read that broadside had been nerfed and shunposin is realm/online only? so batsin is one of the few melee sin builds left?

Broadside is not melee, Broadside is hella stronk and doesn't worry about no nerf. Shupo roils on nagis and is great. Batsin (just first charge) is incredibly strong as usual and this ladder noctule is really useful for the first time.
Edited by Nitz 6 years.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Nitz thanks. think im going to go batsin since im done with broadside. i just hope that prefixes and suffixes for rolling are still the same in the new patch.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
thanks chucknoris! :D
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
any updates to batsin gears in the batsin guide yet? i'm still doing some optimization stuff on my lappy before i get back to playing mxl 17.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
annoying cat wrote:any updates to batsin gears in the batsin guide yet? i'm still doing some optimization stuff on my lappy before i get back to playing mxl 17.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenderHonestTapirNerfRedBlaster

At the end of the limpet laser guide under clawsin is a part for her https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1644

Generally you just need max block and damage
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
thanks nitz. for some reason i can't play the video on your twitch page. youtube link if you don't mind.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mason_Jar wrote:SO!! I can farm Tran Athulua on Terror now! I defeated baal on Destruction as well. I'm very proud of my work. I'm struggling a lot in Fauztenville or w.e. it is called. Those damn necro bots have my number. I switched to Sunstrike to combat their phys resist, but its no use when I'm swarmed. I crafted a bow that does more damage than my Ice Breaker one (yes I rerolled my Runeword a few times, but I ran out of gems).
Here's a comparison, what do you guys think is better in general? (EDIT) Also please note, I'm using all TU6 gear except for my runeword helmet. I can't find anything for Sacred Uniques.. Crafting has been shameful too, where do I begin to find new gear if I can't farm the areas that have it? I thought TA on Terror would house some better drops.

that crafted bow is kind of trash.
you should look for a decent proc + flat dmg
(phys/ele or phys+ele if you are lucky. you got a very high min dmg roll which could be nice if the weapon had higher max dmg, but since it hasnt most of the effect is gone.)

also what did you MO?
the most important thing on your weapon is a high base dmg, since your %EWD scales of that. so MOing EWD on your weapon is kind of wasted, there are better options.
you may go for deadly strike (chance to deal double dmg)

lifesteal is nice , slow is very nice but both have no priority over dmg imo.