Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
annoying cat wrote:thanks nitz. for some reason i can't play the video on your twitch page. youtube link if you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nizucp ... e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSU6NwZ ... e=youtu.be
Mason_Jar
Thunder Beetle
59 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thanks Robinro! I will begin making a new bow immediately. I appreciate your honesty and your initiative to help me. I have a hard time understanding the mechanics of the game, what takes priority and what not.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Nitz: thanks man. those were awesome. nice fps and fast killspeed on that batsin. :mrgreen:
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
The trick to make batsin work is simply not using the bats. Also necrobots/mobs/bosses die to the third charge pretty easily. Works great in the cow level too.
Mason_Jar
Thunder Beetle
59 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So batsin is not bat worthy. Got it.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Mason_Jar wrote:So batsin is not bat worthy. Got it.

Uh, eh maybe.
Rathma's Blessing

Rathma's Blessing
Circlets

'OrtGlaThulGla'
Runeword Level: 100
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+50% to Summoned Minion Life
+25% to Summoned Minion Damage
+50% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Lightning Resist +25%
Cold Resist +50%
+10 Cold Absorb
(15 to 20)% Magic Find
Goetia Plate
Goetia Plate
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8467 - 9339) to (10376 - 11445)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 700
Item Level: 120
+3 to All Skills
+1 to Maximum Necromancer Minions
+(151 to 200)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(51 to 75)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
+750 to Life
+375 to Mana
-4 to Light Radius
Socketed (6)
should be enough to get those bats to max hp and they really fuck some shit up. I never tried it with dedicated gear but even with shit gear they nearly (some recasts needed and the nova deals too much dmg for a fair comparison) managed Dcows. 10 bats is max so 9 more skill points there... could work as DPS/killspeed bonus or as support for a lazy sin build.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Nitz wrote:The trick to make batsin work is simply not using the bats. Also necrobots/mobs/bosses die to the third charge pretty easily. Works great in the cow level too.

bats for a bit of tanking and the nova charge that does most of the damage, right?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
annoying cat wrote:
Nitz wrote:The trick to make batsin work is simply not using the bats. Also necrobots/mobs/bosses die to the third charge pretty easily. Works great in the cow level too.

bats for a bit of tanking and the nova charge that does most of the damage, right?

Nope, for bats you need hard points (10 for a max of 10 summons) and gear that gives them life. We just focus on max block and damage, no problem in dunc/ta/fauzt/cows so we don't need to cast bats. Unless you want to go crazy and try to twink yourself through the game with this build. Hatred should work, terror becomes tedious but dest will be a pain in the ass. Then getting max block and abba shrines... good luck. Once you have that you have to do the ubers, most of them should be ok, maybe the third charge is even the best to kill Astrogha and pride in void but some ubers like Bremmen or Judgment day upgrade are so annoying/impossible and need you to change to something better. But then you could have switched hours ago and prevented all the hard work.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Nitz wrote:
annoying cat wrote:

Nope, for bats you need hard points (10 for a max of 10 summons) and gear that gives them life. We just focus on max block and damage, no problem in dunc/ta/fauzt/cows so we don't need to cast bats. Unless you want to go crazy and try to twink yourself through the game with this build. Hatred should work, terror becomes tedious but dest will be a pain in the ass. Then getting max block and abba shrines... good luck. Once you have that you have to do the ubers, most of them should be ok, maybe the third charge is even the best to kill Astrogha and pride in void but some ubers like Bremmen or Judgment day upgrade are so annoying/impossible and need you to change to something better. But then you could have switched hours ago and prevented all the hard work.

thanks. care to detail your gears nitz or maybe there's an update on the guide section already. i'll probably start playing tonight as soon i get that mxl launcher working.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
annoying cat wrote:
Nitz wrote:
annoying cat wrote:

thanks. care to detail your gears nitz or maybe there's an update on the guide section already. i'll probably start playing tonight as soon i get that mxl launcher working.

checked the guides. no update on the batsin. just askin though. the batsin nova and the javelin nova proc from the armor, do both they carry crushing blow, deadly strike, pierce, etc?