Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm only worrying why all the druid bows have "on death blow" instead of usual for WDM "on kill" procs... does that mean that "on kill" won't work on drubow?
PS: Or it's not working with only elemental bases?
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:that bow doesn't have ied. ied doesn't exist as a stat on weapons until sacred bases. tiered bases were given flat ele damage because ied cant scale properly at low levels.

Ok. So, does IED from Pathfinder only kick in on a sacred base?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anyone else finding bow druid a bit clunky with Steady Shot being needed before using another bow skill?

I was hoping bear would fix it with his aura but the uptime is not much and it still uses the SS when you fire another skill, he just stops it expiring (I think?).
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Captcha wrote:Anyone else finding bow druid a bit clunky with Steady Shot being needed before using another bow skill?

I was hoping bear would fix it with his aura but the uptime is not much and it still uses the SS when you fire another skill, he just stops it expiring (I think?).

What i was told thousand times..... did you tried BatStrike sin?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:I'm only worrying why all the druid bows have "on death blow" instead of usual for WDM "on kill" procs... does that mean that "on kill" won't work on drubow?
PS: Or it's not working with only elemental bases?

check the tag of the skill in the description. "spell" = no procs, unless death blow
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
best way to level bow druid is to give your bow to a1 merc and use blink alot so that her barrage hits alot
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Captcha wrote:Anyone else finding bow druid a bit clunky with Steady Shot being needed before using another bow skill?

Currently lvl 45 with my bow druid. Yes it is a bit clunky. Constantly pressing "Q" (Steady Shot) then switching to either Cascade or Heatseaker is pretty annoying. It's not bad enough to play another class, but it is something to talk about. The bear does absolutely nothing with his aura. I honestly have only seen its aura on me maybe once or twice and I've had it for 21 levels.
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
CircaG wrote:

Currently lvl 45 with my bow druid. Yes it is a bit clunky. Constantly pressing "Q" (Steady Shot) then switching to either Cascade or Heatseaker is pretty annoying. It's not bad enough to play another class, but it is something to talk about. The bear does absolutely nothing with his aura. I honestly have only seen its aura on me maybe once or twice and I've had it for 21 levels.

I have Steady Shot on let click and Cascade/Heartseeker on right click. I also have Stand Still bound to spacebar so I just spacebar+L Click then immediately right click.

For the bear aura, yeah, it isn't very noticeable at first. However around 79, if I am actually paying attention, I have 7 seconds of spamming. It really, REALLY melts bosses if it pops during the appropriate time.
yaksa
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
The bow druid is too annoying. I mean one cast of the other skill and you are out of steady aim
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What should happen for the bear to give its buff? He need to kill? Or mb he just need to hit someone?
It would be nice if this buff had a visual effect. Something like big black wings ... so I wouldn't miss them.