Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Traprat attack animation is broken after a certain IAS threshold. I'll provide my stats:

Lv 6 Ferocity: 34% Attack Speed
"Shark" blade: 20% Attack Speed

At this point, everything works fine. Then I equip an amulet with another 10% Attack Speed.

Now, when I cast Quill Storm or Thorn Wall, the projectiles do not appear on screen.
SurfaceLink
Fallen
1 | 0
Since Barbarian's "Titan's Fortitude" got a buff to 60 secs, any chance Paladin's "Vindicate" get the same buff to timer?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is the druid Harvest skill supposed to only work when holding the stand-still button working?

When I use it without stand-still, I just move to the place I clicked.

Why do we need to press stand-still for this skill but not others?
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Captcha wrote:Is the druid Harvest skill supposed to only work when holding the stand-still button working?

When I use it without stand-still, I just move to the place I clicked.

Why do we need to press stand-still for this skill but not others?

Personally, I think it's a stupid skill all around. Pagan Rites was 1000x better. Not only do you need to hold shift to lock your character to use it, you need to spam the skill like 1000x to heal with it. It feels like shit, ngl.
herZerK
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Inate elemental dmg put into uniq Maple Bow T4 doesn't change anything in skill dmg description or the bow
Has also no bonus dmg from dexterity, is it just for Sacred base? Or do i have to make a new T4 uniqe to get the bonus?

Could "Mark of the Wild" be made - cast in a small aoe? duration is short and having to cast it one by one on bear, merc, summons etc takes some time. A small qol change?
Edited by herZerK 3 years.
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
The item
Black Ice
Black Ice
Halberd (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 71 to 100
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 70
Required Dexterity: 558
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Vitality)
Area Effect Attack
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+(10 to 15) to Assassin Skill Levels
200% Bonus to Attack Rating
20% Innate Elemental Damage
-30% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(3 to 9) to Whirlpool
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
+5 Life on Striking
Socketed (6)
appears to be bugged in the docs (does not display cold damage to weapon in the docs, and has what appears to be a string bug here).

Also, I am still confused by Anathema's tooltip. It reads: "-20% elemental damage to nearby enemies". As it is stated, it seems to the reader (to me, at least) that the damage inflicted by me to them is reduced, despite clearly not working that way. Also, it does not mention the change from 1.7, where, correct me if I am wrong, it is also supposed to reduce incoming ranged weapon (physical?) damage.
Edited by Kaido 3 years.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Anyone else feedback on the crappy range / fizzle of Hunting Banshee? It is very hard to use, and closer to midgame I start regretting investing into cold dmg equipment, as RoF outperforms it by wide margin even despite crappy targeting and single point.

BagboyBrown wrote:Personally, I think it's a stupid skill all around. Pagan Rites was 1000x better. Not only do you need to hold shift to lock your character to use it, you need to spam the skill like 1000x to heal with it. It feels like shit, ngl.

It's a close range nova skill that is usable when morphed AND also heals you. It is essentially a glorified PBAOE melee attack.
it is much less crap now than back when it was having unskippable fear chance.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bljadzon wrote:Anyone else feedback on the crappy range / fizzle of Hunting Banshee? It is very hard to use, and closer to midgame I start regretting investing into cold dmg equipment, as RoF outperforms it by wide margin even despite crappy targeting and single point.

BagboyBrown wrote:Personally, I think it's a stupid skill all around. Pagan Rites was 1000x better. Not only do you need to hold shift to lock your character to use it, you need to spam the skill like 1000x to heal with it. It feels like shit, ngl.

It's a close range nova skill that is usable when morphed AND also heals you. It is essentially a glorified PBAOE melee attack.
it is much less crap now than back when it was having unskippable fear chance.

Yes it seems to be a replacement for Poison Flash, but its range is tiny, it looks as if some enemies in melee range wouldn't be hit! But the main question is why does it need stand-still button? I had to go out into a place I'd cleared to test a few things just to find out that it needed the stand-still, before that I was trying to use it in combat and it just makes you run to the place you right-clicked - which is pretty bad. Poison Flash never needed stand-still so I think it may be unintended.

Re Hunting Banshee, it seems to have more range than it looks when no enemies are around - it hits on-screen enemies far away, but not off-screen which it used to iirc. If there's no enemy on scren then it fizzles out near the caster. At least I think that's what it's doing.

And whether that's intended behaviour... who knows? It seems strange to up the damage on level 1 only of HB and take away its off-screen capability.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Tome of possession still is terribily bugged, the debuff disappear randomely during the fight, when it happen the charm still work but Lucion does not take damage... Have to re equip tome again everytime that happen.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
herZerK wrote:Inate elemental dmg put into uniq Maple Bow T4 doesn't change anything in skill dmg description or the bow
Has also no bonus dmg from dexterity, is it just for Sacred base? Or do i have to make a new T4 uniqe to get the bonus?

Could "Mark of the Wild" be made - cast in a small aoe? duration is short and having to cast it one by one on bear, merc, summons etc takes some time. A small qol change?

Tier bases doesn't have innate elemental damage, only sacred bases, so there is nothing to scale.