Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Istaryu wrote:I think a welcome change would be if the bear used the buff on summon, so you can do burst on demand. This would also help against bosses that kill the bear very fast, or permanently freeze it.

ye thats a good idea. but right now summon cooldown is 60s >< a lot of bosses wont die from just 1 hotp buff
flubbucket
Spam Gives Me Shiny Lips
1515 | 15
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I play single player and keep stuff sorted on mules because I'm a packrat.

This patch has caused my shrine vessels to no longer right click to stack on my level one shrine mule.

The vessels state level 22 required. I'm not using them, just hoarding them. What changed??
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wulf wrote:
Istaryu wrote:I think a welcome change would be if the bear used the buff on summon, so you can do burst on demand. This would also help against bosses that kill the bear very fast, or permanently freeze it.

ye thats a good idea. but right now summon cooldown is 60s >< a lot of bosses wont die from just 1 hotp buff

Who said that they should? The goal of this change isnt that you can cheese bosses, just to give some consistensy.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Istaryu wrote:
Wulf wrote:

Who said that they should? The goal of this change isnt that you can cheese bosses, just to give some consistensy.

one guaranteed hotp proc every 60s hardly makes the buff more consistent overall. if anything, you shouldnt use your resummon just for the proc when bossing. the resummon should be saved in case bear dies, which happens frequently at 120+.

im more concerned for farming than bossing (bow druid is already amazing for bossing). farming is all about clear speed. having hotp proc on bear resummon and reducing resummon cooldown would help mitigate that.
kodak
Fallen
1 | 0
Não falo inglês.
Quero relatar isso:
quando matei Mephisto no nível 43 char ( em single player), liberou Mythal ubber skill
como mostra essas imagens
https://ibb.co/C7jjsjx
https://ibb.co/ngGP3Y4
para conferir o d2s :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2az8pv6bzy8ir ... l.d2s?dl=0
Bcalath
Invader
9 | 0
Anyone else having issues with the launcher? After I updated to 1.7 when I go to launch the game it acts like it launched the game but nothing comes up after waiting several minutes. If I try to launch the game again it tells me only 2 instances can be open for muling but I have no instance opened? Was working just fine prior to this lastest update. I have already tried resetting my computer, launching it in admin mode, and reinstalling XL Median.
lavasoft
Jungle Hunter
28 | 13
Bulooka wrote:Has anyone reported on Hunter Druid bear randomly disappearing? I was farming hell Nithalak (something that myself and my bear can certainly take a hit from), and he's been unsummoned twice. Not sure if he disappears from dissimilation or he genuinely died (which I'm almost certain didn't happen).

I've noticed my bear randomly disappearing as well, I always thought it was just dying offscreen, but it'll disappear in easy places like torajan jungle that make no sense for it to die in.
In regard to feedback, the bear definitely needs some changes, it's buff is fine for clearing as a dps boost but it's totally rng (bearng) for bosses especially on later ones where it dies quickly. The cooldown (beardown) also doesn't get cancelled by death so you have to either wait around in town for it to come back or just go it alone.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Cascade doesn't seem to proc any procs on bow dudu
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bcalath wrote:Anyone else having issues with the launcher? After I updated to 1.7 when I go to launch the game it acts like it launched the game but nothing comes up after waiting several minutes. If I try to launch the game again it tells me only 2 instances can be open for muling but I have no instance opened? Was working just fine prior to this lastest update. I have already tried resetting my computer, launching it in admin mode, and reinstalling XL Median.

Yes I got that. My previous reply to you seems to have disappeared - but then it was fixed just by rebooting my PC (which I've never had to do before after na update).
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Moasseman wrote:Cascade doesn't seem to proc any procs on bow dudu

Cascade now spell so it won't proc any on striking/on kill anymore. Only on death blow.

PS: Even not sure if ll will work... from one side it must since it's WDM but on other side - it's spell so maybe not.