Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Seems like if you summon your minions and activate wolf stance after they won't benefit from it.

If you ressumon them, then they get the benefits of the stance. Don't know if it's intended to work this way or if this is a bug.
ProGTO
Cultist
20 | 0
Crash wrote:
ProGTO wrote:Can you please buff psicrown or add more scaling please? Currently psicrown's damage only comes from skill level and base energy stat. I was very excited this season to build psicrown, overpaid ALOT for the relic and heavily invested into it just for it to to be garbage. I had nearly all charms with +skills, all possible gear with +skills and 3 different sources of psicrown(Relic, Glowing Vertigo, crafted circlet) and dumped every point into energy.

The skill level was 60 in the end and was so, so bad. Like a sorc with 0 sigs, budget lightning set clears WAY faster and better dps. One factor that very screwed it over was the familiar bug in the beginning of the season which as a result, the skill no longer provides +skills (BIG nerf for a skill that HEAVILY relies on that). I was hoping it would revert back but it looks like it will not during this season. I would love to try to build psicrown again next season if it is buffed but it very unlikely the relic will drop so early like this season :( and if it shows up on patch notes with buff, big whales gonna buy the relic :( Please buff! thanks.

I don't want to downplay the point you're making about requesting scaling buff, but I do have to ask how you've built a character for an oskill and only had it reach slvl 60? Glowing Vertigo gives 15, crafted circlet gives 16, relic gives 10. That's already lvl 41 without considering any other gear or charms. Your skill level should be significantly higher. Also, are you using chronofield for -enemy resistances with psicrown?

(and yes i know about familiar, you lose maybe 6-8 skills without the ssu armor, but still should be a higher slvl on psicrown or else your gear/charms aren't proper yet)

Yes I am using chronofield for the -phys/feedback res but it a 1 point since the -res does not increase with points, only duration. I have NO idea where you came up with that slvl 60 is not higher enough... Laz(1), Uldy(2), Void(1), Ghost Trance(1), Astrogha(1), ancient repo(1), kab (1) quo tsin(1), jday(1), k3k(1), level challenge(2). That is only 12 from charms, excluding the last 2, sam and deimoss. Lorekeeper(3), spirit walker(2), witcraft x2 + witchmoon (7), defensive chest + belt since no one had a lunar eclipse at the time I wanted to buy.
12 from charms
12 from gear (missing slvl on chest, belt, shield)
41 from the 3 essential pieces (ASSUMING someone drops a perf glowing vertigo, a good crafted +16 (circlet can also get +2 skills), and SOMEONE drops a +10 relic (OR even needing a relic to be viable...)
(Shit on my math if i am wrong, just woke up)
That is only slvl 65 with min-max'ed gear, 67 I guess since I did not have lunar eclipse. Chest and shield is arguable since you need defensive elements. I was lost when you said it should be significantly higher. Like our friend said above, "I doubt +6 skills takes a skill from garbage to killing Samael." It fine lol. For the chest, shield combo, I went with Cloak of the Outcast + Stormflyer, hoping to be tanky asf w/ 33% Weapon Damage Taken Restores Mana + +45% Damage Reduction to Mana Shield since I go full energy and witchmoon + spiritual crafts for max mana and regen(also spririt walker). That was garbage as well, looks good on paper but I guess the mechanics did not work as I thought. But you would consider my investment pretty reasonably high? I'm not just lvl 120 throwing on a single piece of gear and hoping to smash faultz with the oskill. The thing is I was not even testing it on that high of content. Lab 1-3, dunc, hell baal, etc.. If you say it hard to balance, I would agree since adding another scaling factor might make it overpowered but currently this is just one of those many skills that just does not perform well, i mean at all :P unless you super min'max. I am hoping this can be like rising dawn but I doubt it. Rising dawn legit no one used, then got huge buff and even after resonable nerfs, top 10 pally beginning of season, at least 6-8 were RD.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ancients hand deals less dmg than stormblast with the same wdm% , also AH, stormblast, iceburst were supernerfed , i know there was a bug that made those skills more dmg than what it showed on screen but it doesnt mean that dmg wasnt balanced , i did some tests with Deathgaze,divine judgement,carnage,They deal more dmg than stormblast which it was one of the best single target skills please fix this there’s no point to use these skills again and they’re much harder to gear for since it requires elemental pierce for full conversion.
practiceman
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RandomGuy69 wrote:
new item: Giyua's Grace

Has 200% Enhanced Damage and adds 70-140 physical damage
Grants level 14 Crane Stance while equipped single wield

This seems to have had the unintended consequence of nerfing other weapons that grant the Crane Stance Oskill (Gharaniq). If possible, please fix this bug for Gharaniq.

Right before the patch I got lucky with two Gharaniq rolls. But they're terrible now due to this crane stance bug. I also used all my best jewels, MO's, and xis runes which cannot be undone. Please patch this back to make the weapon usable again.

Game Devs, please fix Gharaniq Crane Stance glitch. Not only does Crane Stance have to be permanently selected, but the bonus damage doesn't even work on dual wield due to the Giyua's Grace bug. It's an enhanced runeword thats very time consuming to craft, and now it's useless! Unintended glitch please fix!
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This Glacial Trail wp led to a nonexistent wp.
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
NotCube wrote:This Glacial Trail wp led to a nonexistent wp.

It happened to me also.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just attempted truine to get a wormhole. Got the book, casted mind control on lucion, and Malic began attacking him....
except it did no damage to lucion.
Thats a weird glitch, but ive seen it before.
Mr_Bill
Designated Troll
87 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
FYI, even for a 1.7 Druid who has both a Druid staff and / or the Caoi Dulra Fruit (quest item), Pagan Rites is not reclaiming corpses and auto-healing, the way it is apparently meant to do. This bug MAY (not sure) be due to the fact that the character(s) in question (it was tested with three different ones) pre-dated Patch 1.7 and the location of Pagan Rites changed within the skill tree... but one would still expect it to work.

Planning a respec to see if that resolves the issue.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Newbking wrote:I just attempted truine to get a wormhole. Got the book, casted mind control on lucion, and Malic began attacking him....

I had the same issue in the past patch with my bloodzon. I weared the full set (Red Vex), and nothing happened. Normally when you have the book in your inventory, there is a little "flaming head" near your mana ball. I haven't this until I changed my items, maybe it's because of the set. I don't know
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nemmate wrote:
Newbking wrote:I just attempted truine to get a wormhole. Got the book, casted mind control on lucion, and Malic began attacking him....

I had the same issue in the past patch with my bloodzon. I weared the full set (Red Vex), and nothing happened. Normally when you have the book in your inventory, there is a little "flaming head" near your mana ball. I haven't this until I changed my items, maybe it's because of the set. I don't know

Theres an icon on the bottom right that shows up when you equip the book sometimes it will go away and you have to drop the book and pick it back up to make the icon come back and then you will deal damage. No icon No damage. Its a bug that has something to do with Yellow Text on items or so ive been told but it also seems to happen randomly on my Barbs that wear no items with Yellow text. But yeah its a thing. Drop the Book and pick it back up and the icon normally comes back.