Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tbone503 wrote:The image for Books of Kalan has an issue.

fixed
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Void-Touched
Void-Touched
Maple Bow (Sacred)

(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 120
Innate Fire Damage: (62.0% of Dexterity)
+5% Innate Elemental Damage per Character Level above 137
15% Chance to cast level 1 Corrupted Vines on Death Blow
Adds 250-350 Fire Damage
-20% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Physical Resist 10%
50% Magic Find
Requirements +400%
Hunter Only Upgrade:
Must have at least 3000 Dexterity
Survive the Edge of Nothingness battle for 11 minutes
Transmute in the Horadric Cube to Upgrade
Socketed (6)

Speaking of item issues, i have same issue with this bow
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Stat/Skill Resetting Annoyances

Instead of dropping Belladonnas, that let you reset your stats/skill points, why not make the option ALWAYS available at Akara. So it ALWAYS appears in the menu: Here's why: I'll be playing and have put all my extra points into Vitality, but then an item like this drops that I can't use WITHOUT respecting. I've also had other Amazon drops for the Blood, Storm, Spear, Javelin trees and would like to test them out. Also, when I first started Median, I wouldn't know what the hell skills do so I'd put points into things that I hated or were just useless to me. I think allowing UNLIMITED respecting all the time would make it more fun for players.

I reset tree to try a bowazon, but forgot to put points into reward, so had to reset again, then didn't like the bowason so had to reset a third time to go back to my Storm Amazon.

What would be even better is if you could RIGHT CLICK a skill tree item to decrease it and right click a attribute point to decrease it, even if it costs gold.

Please do something to fix this! Thanks for an otherwise excellent mod!

Edited by bradsmithsite 3 years.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bradsmithsite wrote:Stat/Skill Resetting Annoyances

Instead of dropping Belladonnas, that let you reset your stats/skill points, why not make the option ALWAYS available at Akara. So it ALWAYS appears in the menu: Here's why: I'll be playing and have put all my extra points into Vitality, but then an item like this drops that I can't use WITHOUT respecting. I've also had other Amazon drops for the Blood, Storm, Spear, Javelin trees and would like to test them out. Also, when I first started Median, I wouldn't know what the hell skills do so I'd put points into things that I hated or were just useless to me. I think allowing UNLIMITED respecting all the time would make it more fun for players.

I reset tree to try a bowazon, but forgot to put points into reward, so had to reset again, then didn't like the bowason so had to reset a third time to go back to my Storm Amazon.

What would be even better is if you could RIGHT CLICK a skill tree item to decrease it and right click a attribute point to decrease it, even if it costs gold.

You can do all that in single player using the offline tools
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Diaco wrote:

You can do all that in single player using the offline tools

Thanks for the tip. Really appreciate it, but I still think it should be built into the game. Thanks for reading and responding. :)
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradsmithsite wrote:
Diaco wrote:

This used to be a thing, and it made the game much easier as you could just respec for every single uber. Now you have to use your brain if you dont want to buy a bella for every uber, so it is not coming back. Plan ahead. Also, you are supposed to pump your main stat on most builds. You get your hp from charms mostly.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:
bradsmithsite wrote:
Diaco wrote:

This used to be a thing, and it made the game much easier as you could just respec for every single uber. Now you have to use your brain if you dont want to buy a bella for every uber, so it is not coming back. Plan ahead. Also, you are supposed to pump your main stat on most builds. You get your hp from charms mostly.

I believe you can't buy or make Belladonnas anymore, be nice if you could at least make or buy them - even if expensive.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Think he meant buy as in TG
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Without difficulty there's only boredom.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
In Duncraig, there are hidden rooms that you teleport into - with that one charm - but the teleport has a 10 second cool down, so you teleport into a small room surrounded. Also, in normal hell, my chance to be hit is 5%, but my chance in Duncraig is 31%. That means when surrounded by three guys, I WILL BE HIT every time. Currently it's not possible for me to get my defense higher, so I HAVE to use HAMMER of ZERAE instead of lightning crack. That's how the Storm build works I believe. Extremely high defense, fast life regen, damage reduction and physical resistance (43% which is a lot I believe).

Now tell me, how do you get into the "secret rooms" on the right of Duncraig (picture 1) WITHOUT being surrounded and dying? Duncraig didn't bug me and I can wipe out the barrel throwers easily without dying/teleporting, but when I teleport to the right of Duncraig, I keep dying.

I may be wrong about the game being balanced here - defense is correct?, but I'm right that this is BAD LEVEL design. The part that looks like a cave is closed in with 50+ barrel throwers/soul slayers and you can't run because you teleported right into the group. How must I get to the right of Duncraig without teleporting through the walls? I see fire on the ground pointing in the direction of the wall (without any teleporting), but clicking the wall where the fire points does nothing, trying to teleport past the wall etc. doesn't work either. Am I doing something wrong? I'm very passionate about this game, but Duncraig seems to be messed up. Is the Amazon Storm defense broken? :bounce:

► Show Spoiler
Edited by bradsmithsite 3 years.