Discuss Median XL!
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Cheno wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
bradsmithsite wrote:Hello. Duncraig (Corrupted Abbey) is completely broken. There is fire on the ground that indicates that there is a secret there, but there's nothing. I tried clicking the walls, hitting the walls and TELEPORTING from everywhere from the room that the arrow points to.

It shows you the way, it doesnt indicate that there is a secret there.
bradsmithsite wrote:It's not based on SKILL and is broken.

Sorry to say, but yes, it is. How come i, and many others can do it without dying 500 times?

Yea, I only die 476 times in dunq, it's fine.

To Brad: There are 2 jump points in the near vicinity of that fire arrow but you're trying to jump in the wrong direction and the jumps have to be done right otherwise you won't have enough range to reach.

First time I only died around 482 times. Imagine how cool it would be if you could click on the wall the arrow points to and get to the top section. It's just bad, bad design.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
bradsmithsite wrote:
Cheno wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
bradsmithsite wrote:Hello. Duncraig (Corrupted Abbey) is completely broken. There is fire on the ground that indicates that there is a secret there, but there's nothing. I tried clicking the walls, hitting the walls and TELEPORTING from everywhere from the room that the arrow points to.

Sorry to say, but yes, it is. How come i, and many others can do it without dying 500 times?

Yea, I only die 476 times in dunq, it's fine.

To Brad: There are 2 jump points in the near vicinity of that fire arrow but you're trying to jump in the wrong direction and the jumps have to be done right otherwise you won't have enough range to reach.

First time I only died around 482 times. Imagine how cool it would be if you could click on the wall the arrow points to and get to the top section. It's just bad, bad design.

When I was a Duncraig virgin, I died a lot too. But since I never go before lvl 122-124. First thing to do is to cap the most possible (fast hit recovery, attack speed, boots with 30-40 movement speed), and at least 100 attr points plus with some mid game gear (set or crafted items). For me, Teganze is worse than Duncraig.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
120s supposed to be some kind of difficulty jump where you simply forced to push your offences and defences higher than just TUs that you were running from start. Can't do Dunc - do more cows/k3k until you equip sacred tiers.. yes, there're some builds that can faceroll 120+ in TUs but those mostly exception than the main rule.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Scalewinged wrote:120s supposed to be some kind of difficulty jump where you simply forced to push your offences and defences higher than just TUs that you were running from start. Can't do Dunc - do more cows/k3k until you equip sacred tiers.. yes, there're some builds that can faceroll 120+ in TUs but those mostly exception than the main rule.

But hammerzon is one of those builds that can faceroll dunc with eyes closed in tus and honorifics, thats the beauty of this :)
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ITT: people saying the single most played farming area in the entire game is impossible.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bradsmithsite wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

Broken is broken. Maybe you can do it when you level 149 and have a teleport that doesn't have a cool down. Even if you can do it WITHOUT dying, it's still broken.

Not sure if you've gone on to any of the higher areas beyond Duncraig, but it not, they are going to blow your mind. Duncraig is a walk in the park compare to what's ahead.
Boban
Sasquatch
62 | 3
I crafted Spirit Edge with weird shrines, blessed it and did lucky upgrade. Then I tried to apply MOs but the +6 maximum damage MO did not add bonuses, only level requirement. Tried that with other samely crafted item and also didn't work. I might add that both daggers rolled with no damage range. Also MO applied to rare Spirit Edge worked perfectly fine.

Applied 3 times, no effect apart from lvl increase.

Applied 1 time, etheral added with scroll enchantment after lucky recipe.

Applied once, everything works as it should.

Edit: Adding another case of what I think is a bug.

I noticed today that after casting Jitan's Gate you gain hefty bonus to defence, which lasts about 1 sec (exactly the same as flames created with this skill. Tried to confirm that with other players (Amazon and paladin) and for them bonus does not appear. It looks like bonus scales with your def (tried it without Deathlord activated and buff was proportionaly smaller). Also it does not work in town, which might be related to those flames. Skill description obviously does not contain anything about it, couldn't find anything in the internet either.

ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
The 4% reanimate magineer from trapsin full set bonus seems to doesnt work ;/
lyhao
Banned
30 | 0
sometimes, Malic not causing damage to lucion
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Boban wrote:I crafted Spirit Edge with weird shrines, blessed it and did lucky upgrade. Then I tried to apply MOs but the +6 maximum damage MO did not add bonuses, only level requirement. Tried that with other samely crafted item and also didn't work. I might add that both daggers rolled with no damage range. Also MO applied to rare Spirit Edge worked perfectly fine.

► Show Spoiler

Applied 3 times, no effect apart from lvl increase.

► Show Spoiler

Applied 1 time, etheral added with scroll enchantment after lucky recipe.

► Show Spoiler

Applied once, everything works as it should.

Edit: Adding another case of what I think is a bug.

I noticed today that after casting Jitan's Gate you gain hefty bonus to defence, which lasts about 1 sec (exactly the same as flames created with this skill. Tried to confirm that with other players (Amazon and paladin) and for them bonus does not appear. It looks like bonus scales with your def (tried it without Deathlord activated and buff was proportionaly smaller). Also it does not work in town, which might be related to those flames. Skill description obviously does not contain anything about it, couldn't find anything in the internet either.

► Show Spoiler

If the Min damage of a weapon is higher than max dmg , max dmg wont change untill its higher than min dmg also i wouldnt use crafted daggers coz they suck on any build .