Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
peace wrote:Possible bug: AKARAT mob is permanent invulnerable after I try to kill him for the first time.
I've tried to run away, then come back to him, I killed everything around him - no change, it's just immune and cannot harm him anymore. After 3 new games the same thing happens again and again.

Not a bug. Your damage isnt enough. He loses immunity for a short time only when an akarat follower dies near him.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Full set aura (in my case full Vizjun Devices set) blocks Tome of Possesion aura - when i take off any piece or switch weapons the aura works fine
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
peace wrote:Possible bug: AKARAT mob is permanent invulnerable after I try to kill him for the first time.
I've tried to run away, then come back to him, I killed everything around him - no change, it's just immune and cannot harm him anymore. After 3 new games the same thing happens again and again.

Not a bug, it's just a dmg check. He will regen super fast and become invincible, unless you kill another of his minion near him.
If you cant kill him in a few seconds, just come back later to him with more dmg.
herZerK
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Hi
i wanted to add/get feedback about Lightning Sorc (Tempest) vs Goblins
i play a twink'ed char and since start i noticed this spec handles them poorly
especially when cornered (what u normally want to do with like Void ones)
they actually don't even get hit/damaged by Tempest's skill bolts projectiles
when close to map edge wall
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
herZerK wrote:Hi
i wanted to add/get feedback about Lightning Sorc (Tempest) vs Goblins
i play a twink'ed char and since start i noticed this spec handles them poorly
especially when cornered (what u normally want to do with like Void ones)
they actually don't even get hit/damaged by Tempest's skill bolts projectiles
when close to map edge wall

Why would you wanna use tempest on single/few targets when you have thunderstone? :shock:
Many skills dont do damage at certain angles and in corners. Thats not a bug or something faulty with the skill.
herZerK
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Wotan wrote:Why would you wanna use tempest on single/few targets when you have thunderstone? :shock:
Many skills dont do damage at certain angles and in corners. Thats not a bug or something faulty with the skill.

I have points in Snow Queen, not using Mistress of Pain orb - it's too squishy without, i need to survive at least one barrel in duncraig - currently 124lvl. Without passive 30%hp i will drop under 7khp

Thunderstone is not gonna help me with scattering Void goblins...
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
pagan rites seems to disable eagle stance relic :( could this be fixed this laddeR?
farseer
Grubber
317 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Have a theme with bugs 1.8.0?
Scroll of Enchantment: Helmet - Level 5 Hellfire Aura BUG!
Endless Pride... Because of a bug, I ruined an expensive item.
Before the scroll was applied, it gave a +2 to All Skills Total Character Defense +50% Maximum Elemental Resists +3%
After using the scroll, gains +3 to maximum fire resistance. The rest of the max resistance and +2 to All Skills Total Character Defense +50% is not added. Although before using the scroll it was +3 to all and gave a +2 AS +50% TCD.
Jamixil
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bug? Full set aura (Red Vex Embrace) blocks Hellfire aura.

Resana
Acid Prince
47 | 0
would this bug affect rainbow maiden too? it has also +3 all max res +2 skills seems very similar to Endless Pride.
Would be good to know before i add the scroll ;)
edit: it works with rainbow maiden