Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Abaddon666
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Oh, that makes sense, thanks a lot! I guess I thought this was just a fluff text or something, since nothing happened with the charm itself, except for the Already Enchanted text.
sunstrider
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi people. Just re-installed Median this week after loving playing a few years ago.
Today I was fighting the triune boss Malik/Lucion.

I became very confused because I was doing everything right, casting the spell on Lucion with my switch weapon staff (im a Bow druid) and switching back to my bow to kill his spawns. Me and some friends figured out that switching weapons breaks the debuff of the Magical book we need to complete the quest. Just reporting here what I found, because it took me an hour, and some people to point out that switching weapons breaks the debuff, not sure if that's supposed to happen and is quite confusing.

Thanks
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sunstrider wrote:Hi people. Just re-installed Median this week after loving playing a few years ago.
Today I was fighting the triune boss Malik/Lucion.

I became very confused because I was doing everything right, casting the spell on Lucion with my switch weapon staff (im a Bow druid) and switching back to my bow to kill his spawns. Me and some friends figured out that switching weapons breaks the debuff of the Magical book we need to complete the quest. Just reporting here what I found, because it took me an hour, and some people to point out that switching weapons breaks the debuff, not sure if that's supposed to happen and is quite confusing.

Thanks

The book creates an aura that nullifies avoid stat. And auras are always kinda buggy when it comes to switching equipment.
sebaryo85
Imp
4 | 0
i think so
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Apperantly items like
Auriel's Robe
Auriel's Robe
Light Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7583 - 9229) to (8905 - 10882)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
50% Movement Speed
Weapon Physical Damage +100%
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
disable every other stance you have on barb, i am not sure if this is intended.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Istaryu wrote:Apperantly items like
Auriel's Robe
Auriel's Robe
Light Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7583 - 9229) to (8905 - 10882)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
50% Movement Speed
Weapon Physical Damage +100%
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
disable every other stance you have on barb, i am not sure if this is intended.

It is. Changelog says that oskill stance will override barb ones.. in other words: only one last stance applied remaining active (as example for pala runewords that have eagle/beer stances: the last stance you equip will be applied).
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
Immunity still exists in Median XL? :shock:
And in some games, I dealt NO damage to Korlic. I must create another game and it's back to normal.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I could be wrong, but since Sigma, doesn't immunity just give champions and special bosses absorption to that element instead of actual immunity?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Taem wrote:I could be wrong, but since Sigma, doesn't immunity just give champions and special bosses absorption to that element instead of actual immunity?

Base immunities were replaced with absorb (or 60% base physical resist).

An uber boss (75 or 99 base ele res) that spawns with fire/cold/light enchant or magic resistant will end up with up to 2 immunities just like cLoD. Hence the immunities here.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Started playing today, pressed hotkeys to summon necro army - found that all the bindings had all gone.

I noticed that they changed slightly yesterday for characters in a muling account, but I just put that down to the settings probably being per-account, but today everything has been wiped on my main character account on TSW, looks like it may be reset to default.

[Apologies, I don't have time to sign up for a github account.]