Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
hey, cannot summon my "sorc cold spirits" while holdind dux infernum ssu axe :"u cannot summon jinn directly"
So using axe on switch for grater life summoning works is not as efficiency as it should be.
ty
campi-kun
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello! I was playing with a friend, running Kurast, where a SHINY HOARDER appeared. We killed him but we weren't enable to gather his drops because of the inaccessible ground. Is there a way to "reclaim" those unique items?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
campi-kun wrote:Image
Hello! I was playing with a friend, running Kurast, where a SHINY HOARDER appeared. We killed him but we weren't enable to gather his drops because of the inaccessible ground. Is there a way to "reclaim" those unique items?

...And that's only situation where Telekinesis shine XD
PS: Some tp skill right on top of items and then pick up may help.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
using
Archbishop Lazarus
Archbishop Lazarus
(Tribute Set)

Lazarus' Chasuble
Lazarus' Surplice Cap
Lazarus' Votive Lamp
Lazarus' Lamen

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+25% to Summoned Minion Damage
+25% to Summoned Minion Resistances

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
+100% to Summoned Minion Life
+50% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating

Set Bonus with complete set:
+1 Extra Veil King
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+100% to Summoned Minion Life
+50% to Summoned Minion Damage
+50% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating

+ veil king relic (no hard points in veil king)
1. Second veil king always disappears after 10-30 sec (i don't switch weapon and full set always on me)
2. Veil king don't reduce minion count by 50% (Not sure how this should work with the relic)
Rumley183
Imp
4 | 0
So 2 things:

1. While running A5, I had 15 (yes, 15) games straight where some of the barbs that I needed to rescue for Qual has died. (Posted it in the disc. in #General chat with video). While running the sin, I experienced the same thing in normal. When I ran NM, I spoke to Qual 1st before rescuing them and it seems like this might have made them invulnerable? I will test this out more, but it seems that without talking to Qual, the barbs get targeted and die too.

2. At the bottom of the screen where the status effects are, when we hover the mouse over it, can we get a name of the status effect and maybe a timer as well? Could we include this with shrines? This isn't a performance issue by any means, just something that might be helpful.

Thanks for all of the hard work & effort, and I look forward to this next patch too!
groom
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Dying in Duncraig; Sometimes I'm unable to re-enter my (town) portal in town.
(Might be due to barrel explosion killing me?)
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Its a bug or something. When connected to the cube The Avakening and Sleep char, you can actually throw in an additional / the same trophy. Jugdment Trophy gives + 50% Dmg / Life and 20% Res but only for the first time. For the second + 50% Life, +20% Res but ONLY 25% Dmg.
Check it out twice. He gets + 100% Life but only 75% Dmg.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just for interest.... here's some brainstorming about how to improve sets by adding unique features to them (some too op, some undoable, some wierd.... once again: just a brainstorm):

Amazon Bow: Wyrmshot attack speed doubled
Amazon Java: Fairy ring require no corpses to cast
Amazon Spear: Fury duration tripled
Amazon Caster: Reduce Bloodlust cooldown by 5-8 sec
Amazon Storm: Thundercrack bolts doubled
Assassin Claw: Critical strike from Shadowdancer converted to IED
Assassin Throw: Shadow refuge become buff insead of attack
Assassin Naga: You have Bloodbath
Assassin Psy: +59% Suriken Flurry projectiles
Assassin Trap: Allow placing of 2 inceneration Traps
Necro Totem: +1 each max totem
Necro Summon:: Minions quantity doubled (not counting +max necro minions and except Iron golem)
Necro Caster: 50% all damage reduced for 1 sec after Rotting flesh
Necro Melee: +10 parasite targets (Specially higher than on SSU Hexblade to compensate for lower damage and attack speed)
Necro Xbow: Frag Shot AoE doubled
Barb Sword: Already have AoE attack and with keeping in mind it's feature to have lot of elemental ctc there can be smth like -3% to enemy elemental resists per base level in Nephalem Spirit
Barb Axe: Thunderslam cd reduced to 9 sec
Barb Dual: Beer stance adds 1000 def per base lvl
Barb Summon: Minion damage of Shamanic Trance buff doubled
Barb Throw: 3% poison pierce per Gladiator dominance base lvl
Pala HM: Colloseum cd reduced by 3 sec
Pala HC: Once again there is already feature about +3 wrms but can also have smth like Dragon Oath duration +5 sec или +1 fire/cold pierce to Incarnation per base lvl
Pala UHM: Just like before had Terror strike duration doubled - Sanguine Covenant duration doubled
Pala UHC: +200% AoE to Symphony of Destruction
Pala Neut: Demiurge/Sacred armor duration extended by 10 sec или Can pick uberskill from (un)holy tree
Sorc Fire: +6 Flamefront projectiles
Sorc Cold: Abyss also deals damage at center
Sorc Light: +2 Tempest and Forked Light projectiles
Sorc Poison: Lorenado 150% faster
Sorc Melee: Enhance Fussilade radius by 4 yards/Reduce cooldown by 1 sec
Dru Beer: Rend now melee attack; range +100%
Dru Rat: +3'5% EWD per 1% crushing blow
Dru Wolf: -50% mana regen in morph
Dru Bow: Cascade now proc on striking/on kill
Dru Caster: Only idea is to expand from +1 proj to +2
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Playing a Balefire amazon after I found a
Karcheus' Temptation
Karcheus' Temptation
Morion (Sacred)

Defense: (1708 - 2049) to (1728 - 2073)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
+3 seconds to Balefire Buff Duration
Self-Immolation damage per cast unchanged
+(2 to 3) to Amazon Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
25% Cast Speed
+25% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(16 to 24) to Balefire
+(100 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
Socketed (4)
with a different build.

I've played both versions. 1 without Karcheus, a couple of weeks ago, and 1 with it now. IotsS alone already turned from absolute cancer to an actually viable farming area just because of this single item. And I'm not even talking about the build becoming absolutely OP. Because it still isn't (looking at you, teleport bosses). It just becomes viable because of Karcheus.

Imho you should consider making this skill independent from Karcheus. By that I mean you should consider turning Karcheus' special effect into a standard part of Balefire.

I'm still testing, so I may or may not update this post. But for now this change seems to be appropriate.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
I found some bugs: Barghest's Howl cause connection interruption every 5-10 minutes (wielded by Shapeshifter Merc). And Xorine's Cane bane skill can not be casted