Bone Archer
77 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RandomOnions wrote:Didnt know you still played :)

I don't play like I used to but I was playing hc for fun up until this happened
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
When I try to load a ladder char it says "bad mercenary data, this char is not compatible with this version of median xl.

acct: holydia4, char: palsummon

This happened around 1030PM PDT and I used the server in los angeles. I was muling between two chars. The other char was fine. I di not even touch the mercenary gears.

The char is at level 138 and I have played this extensively and never had this issue.

This is for median 1.8.0
ApolloNine
Bone Archer
77 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Marco can you please look into my account. There is no way I could have died. The acc is ShroomTomb
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Was "The Presence" ring meant to be removed? It no longer seems to show up in documentation anywhere. This was one of the rings of the mana sorceress set. I checked patch notes and I couldn't find any information about it.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ApolloNine wrote:@Marco can you please look into my account. There is no way I could have died. The acc is ShroomTomb

You need to PM aahz for realm related issues like that. Chances are however, from what you are saying, the cause of death will be lag and you were actually already partially damaged once the catapult struck your toon. It is unfortunate, but part of the hazards of playing HC.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
ApolloNine wrote:@Marco can you please look into my account. There is no way I could have died. The acc is ShroomTomb

Like Taem wrote...there's really nothing to be seen once your char is dead.
I told HC players several times to record their gameplay exactly because of such situations.
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
ApolloNine
Bone Archer
77 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aahz wrote:

Like Taem wrote...there's really nothing to be seen once your char is dead.
I told HC players several times to record their gameplay exactly because of such situations.

I literally had the full light set with 6.5k ho and 300k Def and 30% avoid. You can revert my character and see. I don't even take damage from mobs in a5. I was just progressing through a5. I swear I was just randomly 1 shot by a catapult. You can see in the screen shot I was nowhere near any mobs. Not even live mobs. It was an insta kill.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
The trade forums are wonky. Extremely disorganized.

Separate into two forums: WTB and WTS. For people with "item shops" in WTS, allow them to sticky their shop at the top so below the stickies, you can see individual items for sale. The way the trade forums are currently setup is so wonky to use... yes, it's functional, but it feels like layers of old BB board combined with PHP when in reality, it just need to be redesigned.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Taem wrote:The trade forums are wonky. Extremely disorganized.

Separate into two forums: WTB and WTS. For people with "item shops" in WTS, allow them to sticky their shop at the top so below the stickies, you can see individual items for sale. The way the trade forums are currently setup is so wonky to use... yes, it's functional, but it feels like layers of old BB board combined with PHP when in reality, it just need to be redesigned.

It's not like there are thousands or millions of threads...
imo it's pretty good as it is, like when you're looking for both buying and selling your items, you don't have to click several times to change subforum.
Maybe could separate NL and Ladder but that's also a non-issue, there are like 4 or 5 NL threads only.