Discuss Median XL!
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Maybe you could make the last miniboss in island of the sunless sea a slightly harder boss that has 100% chance to drop the charm enchantment instead of letting it drop randomly.

That would make the uber a little more challenging and remove the randomness that exists regarding the charm completion. The drop chance is 1/6 anyway, but still it's possible to overlevel without being able to complete the charm.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
ParticuLarry wrote:Maybe you could make the last miniboss in island of the sunless sea a slightly harder boss that has 100% chance to drop the charm enchantment instead of letting it drop randomly.

That would make the uber a little more challenging and remove the randomness that exists regarding the charm completion. The drop chance is 1/6 anyway, but still it's possible to overlevel without being able to complete the charm.

I second that. There's literally no real need to run the whole level the way things are now.
It was different back in Laz' days.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The Glacial Nova Proc from
Wintry Majesty
Wintry Majesty
Long Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 56 to 58
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 120
Required Dexterity: 203
Item Level: 130
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Restitution
(Based on Restore Percentage)
Becomes Available to All Classes
-50% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+150 Life after each Kill
+10 to All Skills
+50% Magic Find
Cube with Trophy Fragment: Restore +5%
5% Chance to cast level 50 Glacial Nova on Death Blow
+(201 to 250) Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
+(41 to 60)% to Cold Spell Damage
+15 to Snow Queen
+(19 to 24) to Frozen Orb
Regenerate Mana +50%
6% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
interrupts animations.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Psionic Storms Heal on cast is bugged:

as oskill without basepoints in the psitree it is 20% of max HP instead of 5% as intended
as innate ssin skill it slowly decreases from 20% (0 basepoints in psitree) to 10% (almost maxed out psi tree) instead of starting at 5% and sowly increasing to 10%.

Besides being an insane build with enough
Relic (Psionic Storm)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 75
+8% Total Psionic Storm Damage
+(20 to 38) to Psionic Storm
(2 to 5)% to Energy
on almost any class/build with enough mana regen it is in it's current state a pretty op utility skill for every build that does not lock out ranged skills. (20% HP for 10% max mana is a nice trade at any point)
Blakut
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi all,
I have this problem with my latest version of MedianXL installation on Windows 10, which worked fine last week.

The preserve scaling option in the Glide settings seems to be always off. No matter what static resolution i choose, and even if i choose no, the screen is always stretched to 16:9 in fullscreen mode. I can get around this problem (sort of) by choosing windowed mode, with no static resolution. Then if i enter full screen with alt-enter, the game keeps its scale and is not stretched. But then the game lags a lot, with 1FPS or lower, then getting a small burst of speed, then again <1FPS.
The game worked fine last week. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, tried different video settings, and the problem persists.
The only changes in my computer since last week are:

re?-installing Microsoft VC++ Redist 2008/2012 for another game that was crashing and needed it.
installing the latest version of D2Stats.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how about buffing hyena strike damage a bit? The damage seems low compared to windform/snake bite.

Plus, it feels like I do less poison damage than with plain normal attack (with points in curare) because of the 50% weapon-damage modifier and negligible added poison damage.

The damage is pitiful during leveling (before curare) aswell. Especially against bosses, which I would think is the main use of a single target attack
BulkBogan
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Trade bug is still a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
orionwt
Skeleton
3 | 0
aguni wrote:On Rainbow Storm druid, the heals from Pagan Rites are shut off upon switching to offhand weapon and back to the Elder Staff. Picking up and re-placing Caoi Dulra Fruit every prebuff makes it feel not even worth it to cast one.

so true
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
So I had lost anomaly from sight and tried to teleport over some too large void portion ..
ended up teleporting into nowhere with anomaly waiting me there ofc

glorious death but boring bug tbh
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge