Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Chance wrote:I found some bugs: Barghest's Howl cause connection interruption every 5-10 minutes (wielded by Shapeshifter Merc). And Xorine's Cane bane skill can not be casted

bane can only be casted on a minion
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
ILoseControl wrote:
Chance wrote:I found some bugs: Barghest's Howl cause connection interruption every 5-10 minutes (wielded by Shapeshifter Merc). And Xorine's Cane bane skill can not be casted

I casted on minion, but nothing happened
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Click on your minion when it is near enemies. Works for sure
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Chance wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

Bane works on summoned minions, try it with an ice elemental if you're running a Sorc.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
rugby_1 wrote:
Chance wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

Bane works on summoned minions, try it with an ice elemental if you're running a Sorc.

Thanks. But the Hundguel is still a problem
syllab
Jungle Hunter
27 | 5
Habacalva's legacy increased my flamefront projectiles. From 6 to 7.
Abaddon666
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Possibly two bugs to report:

Edit: NOT A BUG, but my misunderstanding. (1. I've upgraded barb charm - The Worldstone Orb with a scroll and it didn't give any bonuses to the charm, even though the status is "Already enchanted" now. As I understand, scrolls should always work, right?)

2. It seems that buffs cast from items on switch / items you take off are bugged. Or at least some of them. I inserted a Queen of Blades relic into a weapon on switch, cast the buff and pressed W. The animation ("aura") of the buff is still on my character, the icon is still next to my life pool, but the skill doesn't work, i.e. my char doesn't throw the knives from the buff, unless i press W again and use the weapon that actually has the relic in it. I've tried the same with a helmet - I put on a helmet with the relic, cast the buff, put the helmet into the stash, and the same happens - the buff seems to still be there, but it doesn't work.
Edited by Abaddon666 2 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Abaddon666 wrote:2. It seems that buffs cast from items on switch / items you take off are bugged
most of those buffs (and summons) only last for around 8 seconds . it's not a bug

the engine analyses your main gear when creating missiles for QoB . if you keep that on switch gear , the game engine dosn't see it and the buff goes off (can't create new missiles ) .

however , if you have bloodlust on switch , that lasts let's say 30 seconds , you can cast it once and switch your gear back and it will be ok , the buff will last as intended , as you cast it only once and the buff applies on the full duration , compared to QoB which creates new missiles (blades) on every second - which carry your main weapon damage and elemental damage to weapon , life/mana stolen per hit , etc .
Abaddon666
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Thanks for a very informative reply! :)
But then at least the animation and the skill icon are bugged IMO, since in this case, both the animation and the icon of the skill are still up for the whole duration of the skill (not just for 8 sec), which is at least quite misleading.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
About the charm upgrade:
The innate skill itself is upgraded, not any stats on the charm. The enchant’s effects are reflected in Titan’s Fortitude tooltip