Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Javalad
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Every time I press R for to reveal map, my game freezes for 5 secs or I get dropped.
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
I can't see a 1.8 bug report thread so I'll post here: I'm using the new staff of herding on a druid and my pagan rites healing doesn't work if I switch to my alternate weapon and back. To fix I can take the class charm out of my inventory and put it back at it starts working again but it's a pain to do.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is new Sorc familiar skill supposed to only summon one raven? Would be really nice if it summoned more, and preferably with better gain than 1 per 5 levels. Thanks!
WitchKiller
Imp
5 | 0
Sorceress class charm enchant doesn't appear to show up on the charm or mana shield text to indicate it's applied/working besides "Already enchanted" text.
Should be
Cube with the Nexus Crystal to Add Bonus
Enhances Your Innate Skill
9% Less Mana Drained When Hit
Damage Absorption increased by 20%

according to enchants page.

https://i.imgur.com/VwWKIsZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/7bOP190.png

Is it just not spelled out explicitly or actually not working?
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
On Rainbow Storm druid, the heals from Pagan Rites are shut off upon switching to offhand weapon and back to the Elder Staff. Picking up and re-placing Caoi Dulra Fruit every prebuff makes it feel not even worth it to cast one.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1065 | 25
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The life recovery passive of Pangan Rites doesnt work when druid has wolf stance at the same time.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Hello. Duncraig (Corrupted Abbey) is completely broken. There is fire on the ground that indicates that there is a secret there, but there's nothing. I tried clicking the walls, hitting the walls and TELEPORTING from everywhere from the room that the arrow points to.

Instead of being a complete mess, this could be one of the BEST stages in Median, if it's fixed. I uploaded a video to show you that it's broken. Watch OTHER YouTubers videos, they have the same problem. You have to teleport from OTHER places and you get surrounded and die instantly. Please make this stage the masterpiece that it should be! When you HAVE to teleport to a new area, you should allow the player to anchor, explore slow, like the cow level, not teleport INTO a group of monsters that throw barrels and INSTANT KILL you because you stuck. Please make this stage the masterpiece it could be.

This is NOT up to Median's quality. Please, please fix this. It's not based on SKILL and is broken.

Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradsmithsite wrote:Hello. Duncraig (Corrupted Abbey) is completely broken. There is fire on the ground that indicates that there is a secret there, but there's nothing. I tried clicking the walls, hitting the walls and TELEPORTING from everywhere from the room that the arrow points to.

It shows you the way, it doesnt indicate that there is a secret there.
bradsmithsite wrote:It's not based on SKILL and is broken.

Sorry to say, but yes, it is. How come i, and many others can do it without dying 500 times?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Istaryu wrote:
bradsmithsite wrote:Hello. Duncraig (Corrupted Abbey) is completely broken. There is fire on the ground that indicates that there is a secret there, but there's nothing. I tried clicking the walls, hitting the walls and TELEPORTING from everywhere from the room that the arrow points to.

Sorry to say, but yes, it is. How come i, and many others can do it without dying 500 times?

Yea, I only die 476 times in dunq, it's fine.

To Brad: There are 2 jump points in the near vicinity of that fire arrow but you're trying to jump in the wrong direction and the jumps have to be done right otherwise you won't have enough range to reach.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:

Broken is broken. Maybe you can do it when you level 149 and have a teleport that doesn't have a cool down. Even if you can do it WITHOUT dying, it's still broken.