Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Rhanti
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Suggetion for the devs: make the mercenaries have the same AI as the necro iron golem. The golem is always ahead looking for action, while the mercenaries (bloodmage) stays behind and do usually nothing :/
Taem
Necrobot
2475 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I was under the impression Whist made it so all modifiers now worked across the board, so for example, on striking worked not only with melee and missiles, but spells as well. Maybe I was wrong because I stacked 100 mana on attack, but my spell attacks do not gain mana from them... So I can only assume "On Attack" is melee only? Is there a list of what modifiers are specific for Melee / Elemental / Other, since they are NOT listed in the game?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Taem wrote:I was under the impression Whist made it so all modifiers now worked across the board, so for example, on striking worked not only with melee and missiles, but spells as well. Maybe I was wrong because I stacked 100 mana on attack, but my spell attacks do not gain mana from them... So I can only assume "On Attack" is melee only? Is there a list of what modifiers are specific for Melee / Elemental / Other, since they are NOT listed in the game?

On attack only works on melee. On striking works with projectiles. None of them work with spells. Only WDM skills
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diaco wrote:
Taem wrote:I was under the impression Whist made it so all modifiers now worked across the board, so for example, on striking worked not only with melee and missiles, but spells as well. Maybe I was wrong because I stacked 100 mana on attack, but my spell attacks do not gain mana from them... So I can only assume "On Attack" is melee only? Is there a list of what modifiers are specific for Melee / Elemental / Other, since they are NOT listed in the game?

On attack only works on melee. On striking works with projectiles. None of them work with spells. Only WDM skills

On Death Blow works with spells. That was a recent change though, I think just last year.
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Suggestion:

Treasure Goblins are fun as hell and a great addition to the loot mechanic in MXL. I know they were intended to be temporary for 1.8 but they really should be implemented in the game permanently. That is all.
Taem
Necrobot
2475 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Dominos9189 wrote:Suggestion:

Treasure Goblins are fun as hell and a great addition to the loot mechanic in MXL. I know they were intended to be temporary for 1.8 but they really should be implemented in the game permanently. That is all.

I haven't played MXL in years, and while I agree that they make a fantastic addition to this season, I disagree in that they add so much adtl loot, that it will shorten the season tremendously. What I'd like to see is a scaling system, where players in the ladder lead will NEVER see goblins, but players on the low-end of the ladder will see frequent goblins, getting more sparse the higher up the ladder you get until... no more goblins when you've reached the top.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Taem wrote:
Dominos9189 wrote:Suggestion:

I haven't played MXL in years, and while I agree that they make a fantastic addition to this season, I disagree in that they add so much adtl loot, that it will shorten the season tremendously. What I'd like to see is a scaling system, where players in the ladder lead will NEVER see goblins, but players on the low-end of the ladder will see frequent goblins, getting more sparse the higher up the ladder you get until... no more goblins when you've reached the top.

not rewarding the people who spent the most time in the mod, thus not rewarding the mod's team since their financial incomes is mostly coming from theses players.

Sounds like a brillant idea if you have some more of such please post them in a propre thread will get you admins power in no time bro.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well, not sure but I think that this "curse" should lower your defense, it does sometimes but sometimes it doesn't at all.

See, curse
► Show Spoiler

No curse ;-|
► Show Spoiler
Edited by Texalic 3 years.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I assume thats the nightmare curse.

Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
"Item granted skill" - hm, interesting, don't have any.

But I just remembered what my real problem with defense is...at the end I confused myself, it is morning. :mrotate:

Sometimes when I end out of reach from my wolves, sth goes wrong with the Spirit guide and then I need to re summon my wolf companion for the spirit guide to work properly again.

Will check more about this. ;-|