Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
GhostyMcToasty
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm unsure if this is already known, but I couldn't find anything about it by searching for it: sources of neutral/generic spell damage provide double effectiveness for rainbow storm.

I'm assuming it applies to the spell already, and is then getting the benefit again from sources of elemental spell damage being applied to it somehow counting generic spell damage as well.

I guess this could be intended, but I doubt it was intended to gain double benefit from superbeast.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GhostyMcToasty wrote:I'm unsure if this is already known, but I couldn't find anything about it by searching for it: sources of neutral/generic spell damage provide double effectiveness for rainbow storm.

I'm assuming it applies to the spell already, and is then getting the benefit again from sources of elemental spell damage being applied to it somehow counting generic spell damage as well.

I guess this could be intended, but I doubt it was intended to gain double benefit from superbeast.

Read the skill. It says it scales with fire cold and lightning spell dmg, and its reduced by poison spell damage. So yes, you get triple bonus from it, but also lose one for double effectiveness.
GhostyMcToasty
Skeleton
2 | 0
Istaryu wrote:Read the skill. It says it scales with fire cold and lightning spell dmg, and its reduced by poison spell damage. So yes, you get triple bonus from it, but also lose one for double effectiveness.

Since it doesn't specify generic spell damage I thought that it wouldn't count. My bad.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GhostyMcToasty wrote:
Istaryu wrote:Read the skill. It says it scales with fire cold and lightning spell dmg, and its reduced by poison spell damage. So yes, you get triple bonus from it, but also lose one for double effectiveness.

Since it doesn't specify generic spell damage I thought that it wouldn't count. My bad.

Spell damage is just all types of spell damage merged into one line.
7heCube
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Toraja is boring and drops are weak.
Maybe redesign it. Get a workaround to the edyrems (they need hella time to hit, which caps out the time needed for doing such a tiny dungeon)
Farmed it straight ahead 3 days now (with the set) and its just boring. I dropped around 5 runes in total and i am just more than annoyed.
maybe give the set a skill to use melee attack which has the same effect as the edyrems melee attack, then you can just run through and hit, rather than cast buggy edyrems which remain on place instead of attacking.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
7heCube wrote:Toraja is boring and drops are weak.
Maybe redesign it. Get a workaround to the edyrems (they need hella time to hit, which caps out the time needed for doing such a tiny dungeon)
Farmed it straight ahead 3 days now (with the set) and its just boring. I dropped around 5 runes in total and i am just more than annoyed.
maybe give the set a skill to use melee attack which has the same effect as the edyrems melee attack, then you can just run through and hit, rather than cast buggy edyrems which remain on place instead of attacking.

Instead you can run duncraig/Fauzt/labs, much more profitable.
If you need an item that can't drop there (toraja runes) simply buy them from your selling :)
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Bug:
Using Amazon Blood Lava Pit as the left click stops the character from picking things up and walking properly.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Can enfilade skill description be adjusted to same pattern as other cooldown removed after certain skill points invested ? Like barb skill deathgaze has 0.x s cooldown and it is gone after certain amount invested.

Troll idea: can we have a goblin named Brad Smith in upcoming patch. He would die and immediatly appear again and again. Would drop books like the one in Tristram - called design ideas - that would give recipes for items that would not work.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Troll idea: can we have a goblin named Brad Smith in upcoming patch. He would die and immediatly appear again and again. Would drop books like the one in Tristram - called design ideas - that would give recipes for items that would not work.

I support this idea :thumb:
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have spent some time farming for set gear for my character, ended very unlucky, maybe I was doing sth wrong, don't know.

And there was few times Q&A where someone said "just craft your gear, it is not worth to farm for set", maybe true maybe not, but

since there is good amount of crafting in the game, would it be possible to create design books where you will gather ingredients e.g. shrines, sacred items, orb, runes etc that you would use to craft one piece of your set, for each of corresponding book.

I'm really bad at crafting, though this way player has a choice to play, still craft in the game, but in other way. :mrgreen:

PS - I'm really bad at crafting :oops: