Fallen
1 | 0
sorc skill familiar [lvl2]-30 to all skills and cannot use it
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nemmate wrote:I don't know if it's a bug or something else, but I play with totem necromancer. I think the new frostclaw totem attack is awesome. But every time, when I return to the town, the frostclaw totems "die" instantly. The two other totems stay like in the old patches, but the frostclaw. It happens always, no matter how I return to the town (TP, waypoint or walking)

This has been happening to me too, seems like only frostclaw totems die when going to town. Also it seems like these totems cost a hell of a lot more mana than before. At around level 80 each totem is something like 500-600 mana each. Maybe I didnt notice last league or am not pumping so much into Energy but daymn they cost a lot.
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Omg this a1 ranger with barrage and arrowside is really good!
Florizona
Banned
1 | 0
Fumbles wrote:Sometimes the weird red Quill Storm animation and the quills themselves show up, other times they don't. Even when they don't enemies are still getting hit/killed. Not sure how to recreate this bug.

no quills anywhere but enemy get killed. Need a Fix please :-]
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Both stormblast and iceburst were buffed by 5% wpn dmg but fixing the bug that caused them to deal more damage made them worse than deathgaze on single target. also stormblast> ancients hand by atleast 20% more dmg and both have same wdm%,
syllab
Jungle Hunter
27 | 5
suchbalance wrote:
syllab wrote:Mercs seem to be unable to use class specific weapons. My rogue can't use amazon bows or helms at least.

Is your game updated to the latest patch? Does she have the necessary level & dexterity to equip the item?

I play online so I assumed it was updated? The level / stat requirements are met to equip the item.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
mercenaries are bugged so much often then in 1.6 ;(
Customs
Thunder Beetle
56 | 13
Customs wrote:As a trapsin, Quov Tsin is targeting my placed shockwave traps and I am taking damage when they are being hit.

This seems to happen with arrowside too.
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Customs wrote:
Customs wrote:As a trapsin, Quov Tsin is targeting my placed shockwave traps and I am taking damage when they are being hit.

This seems to happen with arrowside too.

Yes the auto targeting monster abilities target both the traps and you but the client and server don't agree on the gfx position, resulting in desync.
EgorFlame87
Imp
5 | 0
Elzix's gossip about Lysander has wrong text with "message from developer" about some detective work and refusing to restore the real text.

It's just disrespectful to the game.