Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
30/50
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Oh shit, I didn't check my score. I missed a couple due to single player and old version.

[edit] I also messed up on poison damage, that never made sense to me.
Darkstorn
Rust Claw
87 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Marco wrote:We've been working on a quiz aimed at helping players (both new and experienced) learn everything about mechanics in a somewhat entertaining way. This includes mechanics from both the original game and MXL, but keep in mind some numbers have changed ;)

This quiz is not meant to be a competition, so there is no point in looking up the answers. Just do your best, and at the end you will be able to see which ones you got right or wrong, with a detailed explanation in either case.

Median XL Knowledge Quiz: https://forms.gle/vGUDcNvemHX65XyH6

Note: as time goes on, we can replace the easiest questions with new ones. If you have an idea about a relevant topic for a question, or some question/answer needs updating, please post here.

Special Thanks: beta testing team & mortimer_85 for testing.

Wouldn't it work a way better to apply sorta *Book of Cain* into MXL: Sigma? It is said you *love* hardcoding, so anyway . . .
I'm not complaining - in fact, I don't play Sigma at all. Merely, I'm trying to persuade you to do something more than nerfing everything into a flat d2lod by adding some new stff to the mod content instead.

Just a question ;)
Grazitz
Destroyer
6 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
A few of these questions seem kinda pointless like "when can sets drop" doesnt really matter once they do drop you will pick them up <3
berry117
Dark Wanderer
797 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
69/50 ggez
typhoonballoon
Invader
8 | 0
20/50 Guh!
Hopefully I retain something. I swear I was the most confident on the poison mechanic. 200+200=400 for (4+2)/2=3 seconds. But it was 450 for 2 seconds! I failed you poison damage guide! :cry:
bongoking
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
quiz is not up to date anymore, there is no extra experience for more than 1 player in game anyxmore
Hikaru1986
Imp
4 | 0
uh uh, I have a question :D

WHO is "Natalia" ;)

or more specific: what are those assasins at all and where do they come from?
lore somewhat thin in this
Taem
Necrobot
2469 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Its because "assassins" are the Western world ninjas and chose to remain hidden in the shadows even after 20+ years.