Build/Skilltree privacy

Discuss Median XL!
chibichobi
Prowler
19 | 0
a few posts ago u told "trashtalking" to me , and now u saying " i want play same build next season".
and how we will continue our conversation?
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chibichobi wrote:a few posts ago u told "trashtalking" to me , and now u saying " i want play same build next season".
and how we will continue our conversation?

I am not talking about build as a character but the way of building the items which can work for different chars , people dont know how to combine the items to get the best out of it , i am not talking about a single character but the idea of itemization which is not known to many players , and whats wrong with playing the same build if you enjoy it you make no sense , is like youre saying dont eat the same food twice in a row, i know that people play different builds bcz either they get bored of it or they dont know how to make it viable, and please show me your highest achievement in this game or i will ignore your next comment coz you do sound like a pro but probably youre best at arguing with people without any achievment to back you up
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
okay but guys, what build will we play next season? i took a season off, so im basically a new guy again. what do we think will survive to 1.8
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:okay but guys, what build will we play next season? i took a season off, so im basically a new guy again. what do we think will survive to 1.8

We’ll probably play xbow necro or innate builds with 4k ele dmg
chibichobi
Prowler
19 | 0
so disappointed
after few years u will understand , that ur mindset is completely shit
but now , all i can say is GooD LucK
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chibichobi wrote:so disappointed
after few years u will understand , that ur mindset is completely shit
but now , all i can say is GooD LucK

Well we couldve avoid this shit but you decided to comment on my post to show me how smart you are , there are different peoples and i’ve encountered those like yourself before with the same approach and same way of talking, thinking of being smart with every phrase you write so i have a pretty good mindset id say, im not saying that youre stupid or smth , but a smart person does not try to show how smart it is .
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If there was another way to keep track of gear and tg to make sure there is no fraud, and that no duping is happening, I would be completely okay with this. There is no reason that a build that took days or even weeks to perfect should be copied, and subsequently nerfed. It takes a lot of experience, research and testing to find a new build and make it incredibly strong. If it's too strong, I can see a small nerf, but there's no reason to nerf it too much, or make gear really expensive. A few people here have brought up the repetition of using one character multiple seasons. Are you guys forgetting neutraldin, which is still used, just on a smaller scale? If you take the time to min-max and bring a great build together, you should be able to play it all you want without worrying about others stealing it. There's a few builds that I played from the Guide Center that I enjoyed a lot, but prices were driven up, and it's either too expensive for a casual player like myself, or way weaker than it was. At that point, I'm not going to waste time building it again another season.
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
I like looking through the builds on not armoury out of interest so get sad when people have them hidden. I understand why though. I don't have the time or tg to go for the real high end builds and gear so prefer to see how far I can go with a more interesting build.

I don't think people should worry too much about being copied, devs will nerf what they want anyway.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
I really can't understand what's the problem of people seeing/copy my builds...