i agree /skills shouldn't work if your profile is hidden
Tokkie
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Morphed, I don’t know you, never seen ur Notarmory and neither I will ever look on it cause I don’t have the experience to beat Samael anyways.
Hope this helps, cause it looks like ur kinda frustrated.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There are shit-tons of ways to cheese if you want, but not all of us want to ruin other peoples game-exp. Your builds have been pretty basic, already seen by many people.

Calling yourself unique and the reason of nerfs is just arrogant.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tokkie wrote:Morphed, I don’t know you, never seen ur Notarmory and neither I will ever look on it cause I don’t have the experience to beat Samael anyways.
Hope this helps, cause it looks like ur kinda frustrated.

Not even close
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:There are shit-tons of ways to cheese if you want, but not all of us want to ruin other peoples game-exp. Your builds have been pretty basic, already seen by many people.

Calling yourself unique and the reason of nerfs is just arrogant.

Could be but doesnt mean the statement is not true, if the builds we’re basic why did they got nerfed , they should’ve been nerfed when those “many people” saw them in the first place right, if you talk about 1st sigma when you had bugged stats and now , the difference is big. Now i know that some people get mad when they see my post coz its in the human nature to think that no one is better than you or smarter otherwise why would you call me arrogant you clearly got offended by the thread anyway the main reason of this thread is has nothing to do with your comment , just some people that change the subject to create confrontation and reasons to argue coz they get disturbed by it .Talking about cheese.. there’s a difference between having a proper build and cheesing(which means abusing the mechanics or glitches)
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kakaraposa wrote:I really can't understand what's the problem of people seeing/copy my builds...

If you have a normal build no one cares if its copied but when you spend weeks testing stuff and min-maxing every single stat to make it as best it can be its different story , its like writing a good book and people have the possibility to read for free making your time wasted
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
Had to make popcorns reading all this. Though from what i see people went off from topic quite a bit.

Question is about the /skill or whatever the command is to see other characters skills. As the notArmory has a feature to make it private.
Is there other ways to see skills, items? No idea, maybe.
Another question is if it should be hidden from mods/devs, etc? Well it is a big no no. As mentioned by several people already.

I think morphed is right, we should be able to make stuff private from other regular players if we so desire to.

Not entirely sure how all this is connected to skill of a player or whatever other reasons... It is a simple and quite a reasonable ask.

You know privacy is quite popular nowdays -_-
Anhe1
Acid Prince
47 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Completely agreed with morphed.
Devs should be able to track any save file to keep an eye on meta/builds and to prevent duping for sure.
/skills should be removed because there is no real reason for this command to exist.
I was in the same spot as morphed about 6 seasons ago, and I agree that usually very upsetting when somebody can steal a setup that you ve been developing and testing a lot in sp

If devs want to improve community and build sharing they should invest more in rewarding for guide writing, writing articles etc.
I’m sure that if someone would have asked morphed for “tips and tricks” on his gameplay in discord - he will help to anyone, at least in the way of correcting person’s mistakes or smth.
But the devs don’t care about community behavior, and for some reason I understand why.

To summarize my useless speech: feels bad about morphed, remove /skills please, rat community shines again
Edited by Anhe1 3 years.
uberecht
Sasquatch
65 | 6
I don't get the quantity that's lost when someone copies a build.
There is no way to monetize builds. If the economy adjusts in response to your build, it doesn't affect you since you already have the stuff that's going to be expensive - if anything this enables you to hoard those items on the cheap beforehand and profit.
The internet points are yours either way.
The nerfs are largely based on whether sth is to powerful.
You getting hit by this is a function of how successfully you manage to break the game, it's kind of a trophy if you think about it.

That said I see 0 issue with implementing a change that allows privacy from "normal users", why devs/mods need access was already discussed.