Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I wonder why can people check my build if i do not want to , i can hide my notarmory but mods/devs can still see it , also any player can check your current skills , could you please remove this feature or add a command that you can make your build completely hidden to players. I spend days thinking and testing stuff on SP and people can then copy my build without giving any information about it ....
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
There are the ones contributing to the community with guides and what now, than there are people like you.
When one of your builds take down deimoss, than we can talk.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uubie wrote:There are the ones contributing to the community with guides and what now, than there are people like you.

You obviously dont know that most things got nerfed because of me and t4v since sigma was released and you talk about me killing deimoss like i never did , good comments like this can only come from Pro’s
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
morphed wrote:
Uubie wrote:There are the ones contributing to the community with guides and what now, than there are people like you.

You obviously dont know that most things got nerfed because of me and t4v since sigma was released and you talk about me killing deimoss like i never did , good comments like this can only come from Pro’s

My bad, you are right. The devs definitely should not have any insight in the game. Like the wiz pala build that got popular 2 seasons ago, that i tried 3-4 seasons ago when it had only 1 sk. Maybe stop posting videos on the builds, and they won't get nerfed. (Although they are still thriving)
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uubie wrote:
morphed wrote:

My bad, you are right. The devs definitely should not have any insight in the game. Like the wiz pala build that got popular 2 seasons ago, that i tried 3-4 seasons ago when it had only 1 sk. Maybe stop posting videos on the builds, and they won't get nerfed. (Although they are still thriving)

Well , videos of builds means that we contribute to the community and try to make it better , but every single time we post a video the build gets deleted , i would do guides aswell but imagine that it would be waste of time since it will get nerfed in the next patch .
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Finding out what is "too good" is just as important as finding out what is "too bad". If your build is good enough to be nerfed, then thanks for exposing it.
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
CallMeCrazySam wrote:Finding out what is "too good" is just as important as finding out what is "too bad". If your build is good enough to be nerfed, then thanks for exposing it.

Indeed.
Maybe condemn all the streamers while we are at it.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CallMeCrazySam wrote:Finding out what is "too good" is just as important as finding out what is "too bad". If your build is good enough to be nerfed, then thanks for exposing it.

I dont agree with you , there are multiple builds that are God tier but since no one played them to its fullest potential they’re still in the game , and an op build means that you kill endgame bosses in a matter of seconds , all builds that got nerfed could do the bosses about 50% faster than regular builds , i wouldnt call that op but endgame build which is doing what it should do with the amount the time you invest in the character .
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
morphed wrote:

I dont agree with you , there are multiple builds that are God tier but since no one played them to its fullest potential they’re still in the game , and an op build means that you kill endgame bosses in a matter of seconds , all builds that got nerfed could do the bosses about 50% faster than regular builds , i wouldnt call that op but endgame build which is doing what it should do with the amount the time you invest in the character .

I played trinity beam din when it was popular. Killing kabraxis before he litterally spawned is a bit too much of the good thing. There obviously hasn't been found a build more broken than that yet. But I can tell you, there are atleast 2-3 builds just as good as trinitydin 1.5.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uubie wrote:
morphed wrote:

I played trinity beam din when it was popular. Killing kabraxis before he litterally spawned is a bit too much of the good thing. There obviously hasn't been found a build more broken than that yet. But I can tell you, there are atleast 2-3 builds just as good as trinitydin 1.5.

And with trinity not the dmg of the skill was the problem but the mechanic of stacking them while autoaiming its op , change the mechanic to point where you want to shoot and thats it becomes normal from op