My journeys through this mod, SP and MP

Discuss Median XL!
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'm in Act 4 now. I'll have to try that. Heretics are monkeystomping me.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Taem wrote:Don't forget to try upgrading that ring.

Any item + Oil of Luck → returns item, may add bonuses

That is just a waste on bowzon
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Istaryu wrote:
Taem wrote:Don't forget to try upgrading that ring.

Any item + Oil of Luck → returns item, may add bonuses

That is just a waste on bowzon

Very true. I didn't even look at his character. I was just trying to give him advise to help him learn the mod.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
ColonelCarter is rather stuck at the moment. She's getting wrecked in the River of Flame, and I'm not quite sure how to deal with the monsters there. Screenshot is her current stats and weapon. A little help?

Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
One obvious thing to do is to fix your resists, through perfect gems and/or mystic orbs.
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Also - maybe you could link to your notarmory so that we can see your gear in full
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
After spending as much of my gold and using all the perfect gems that give resistances possible, this is where I am now. Gotten to the Chaos Sanctuary.Image Edit coming as soon as I figure out how to use NotArmory.

Edit: This work? https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ColonelCarter

Edit 2: and Diablo just instagibbed me. Holy <expletive deleted>!
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sorry to say, but your gear is quite underwhelming. Were you able to kill Mephisto without too many deaths? If so, my advice would be to go back there, do some runs to collect some useful tiered uniques and upgrade across the board. You'll have to get your resists to the cap (75% for now) - or it will be too painful for you.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Eth rune belt runeword, akara's robe, honorific glove orbed with all res is already over 50+ all res.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm thinking you are not aware of how Tiered Uniques work in this game yet. Essentially, uniques are craftable (2 Arcane Crystals + Oil of Enhancement + tiered item = same item in its tiered unique form). This also means that holding on to any tiered unique that you don't currently need is absolutely unnecessary since you will be able to easily craft them whenever you need them. Tiered items go from 1 to 4 in ascending order of power. You can uptier any tiered unique to its next tier by cubing it with an arcane crystal. You can also cube tiered uniques you don't need with the catalyst of destruction to get arcane shards. 5 arcane shards = 1 arcane crystal.

From what I see, you need to start making arcane crystals in order to craft and upgrade your gear. You are using a T1 bow, when you could easily upgrade it with an arcane crystal. You should farm Mephisto until you have two or three vital tiered uniques before moving on.