Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DiabloDwarf wrote:I've got a bowazon and a lightning/cold sorceress on TSW. Help me choose a third character.

Play something melee. Melee Necro, 2H Barb, Wolf/Bear Druid, Claw Sin, etc.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I would suggest playing your characters further. The game really starts getting exciting once you reach Hell mode. Don't burn yourself out playing through 6 times before you get there.

Cold sorc and Bowzon should both get you pretty far without too much gear investment.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I've now got a barbarian on TSW. Any tips?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DiabloDwarf wrote:I've now got a barbarian on TSW. Any tips?

Well since it seems you stopped your first 2 characters somwhere around Act 2 normal, you should know the ropes of new characters as well as anyone else by now (tip: it doesn't really matter what you do, those acts are easy).

So maybe do what others already suggested - play your other characters more, the real game starts in Hell.

Here's a suggestion - when you start a character, decide on a class and build before you begin. Look in the Guide Centre part of the forums, here: viewforum.php?f=40

All the guides have a "pros and cons" section so you can decide what suits you... then follow the guide. Happy days. 8-)

EDIT: Another tip: you can re-spec later, so level in whatever is the fastest levelling spec and change it out after that's done. I understand that the best levelling specs for the classes you're playing are:

Barb: Summoner. Guide: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=28125
Amazon: Bow. Guide: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=54212
Sorc: Cold or Fire. Guide: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=51313

Overall guide to best levelling/starter builds by class: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45921
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pretty boring and pointless "journey" if you just keep asking which class to play and build tips.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Sorry. None of my character have really found anything tremendously interesting in a while. Some nice person hooked my Barb up with some really nice stuff earlier today, but it's going to be quite a while before he can use any of it. Speaking of Barbs... With Ancient Spirits, this game is pretty easy. I almost don't have to do anything except pick up loot.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
You won't find many good items in the first two acts. You have literally zero magic find and the drop pool is extremely low. And you will have few Arcane Crystals, if any.

In Median XL, it isn't always about "finding" and item. Often times you create your items. Which unless you get a lucky drop, this is the case for most of the early game... "creating" and upgrading Tiered Uniques using Arcane Crystals.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Do you even read what people suggest? Reminds me of someone.......

Anyway, pick a class that you like, stick with it, start your adventure to hell!
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DiabloDwarf wrote:Sorry. None of my character have really found anything tremendously interesting in a while. Some nice person hooked my Barb up with some really nice stuff earlier today, but it's going to be quite a while before he can use any of it. Speaking of Barbs... With Ancient Spirits, this game is pretty easy. I almost don't have to do anything except pick up loot.

When you get Spirit Walk you'll be able to teleport onto enemies, taking your entire entourage with you, which will give you something to do.

But to experience that you'll have to break new ground and play all the way to the dizzy heights of level 24.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I'm going to be playing SP for a while. ColonelCarter found this on level 1 of the Forgotten TowerImage

Edit: And we win again! Carter found these gems in the Outer Cloister:
► Show Spoiler

I'm gonna use the Stag Bow.