Discuss Median XL!
Gomel
Mahasattva
900 | 12
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I'm sorry, my question may seem stupid, but I don't understand one thing. The website says that with the On rune, I can get up to 4 mana for each killed monster, I spent about 50 AC on crafting. And I never got more than 2. Since my sorceress is experiencing problems with mana in this patch, I wanted to solve this issue in this way. I would like to know, is it now impossible to get 4 mana for each killed? If so, please fix it in a guide . Thank
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
probably changed this patch (and we forgot to update docs)
changelog wrote:MANA SQUISH:
Halved all the mana costs and mana replenish mechanisms
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Gomel wrote:I'm sorry, my question may seem stupid, but I don't understand one thing. The website says that with the On rune, I can get up to 4 mana for each killed monster, I spent about 50 AC on crafting. And I never got more than 2. Since my sorceress is experiencing problems with mana in this patch, I wanted to solve this issue in this way. I would like to know, is it now impossible to get 4 mana for each killed? If so, please fix it in a guide . Thank

All flat mana values have been halved along with mana costs of all skills. So the Maek Values have been halved to from 4 down to 2. This change has not been applied to the crafting docs.

And yeah - I encountered mana problems, too. Although I use almost the same setup with same mana regen % same base points in ene and so on. Base mana regen scaling seemed to be fucked up in some way. At least it feels weaker than before

[ninja'd by Ahhz but I post for feedback reason :)]