Newby starter build

Discuss Median XL!
AdamK
Skeleton
2 | 1
Hi guys:)

i've recenlty installed this beautiful mod and give it a chance:)
I would like to go through the game and farming the end game bosses for gear and fun. Can somebody advice what class/build is the best for the newcomers like me?:)
The ideal build is low on price easy to play and don't need piano fingers for spelling a multiple skills:)

Sorry for my english it's not my native language:)

Br, Adam
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Paladin - unholy any, caster/melee unholy. Necro summoner. Caster zon (magic missles), any sorc
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'd say maelstrom sin. Just stacks tons of dexterity, spams one skill and sometimes casts a curse, that's it. Does tons of damage, itemization is really easy and also there is a miniguide
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44696

Also, here is a Starter Build Tier List for current patch:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45921
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Unholy caster paladin, and when you're 110ish, transition to rising dawn. You just need to collect shrines and make a weapon with rising dawn.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=43074
daruhia
Skeleton
2 | 0
ngl, i would say malicemancer

boneyard brings u easily through early and midgame, dreameater is ur personal own leech skill which leeches life based on the dmg u do with it (later on ur main skill, because the dmg dreameater deals is a fuckton and a half) and overall pretty beginner friendly. in addition is even able to do lvl 120 ubers with tiered uniques with ease

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=46780

if ur interessted
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
God I'm tired of these threads: "Plz giv me a build that doesn't need equipment or player skill so I can just roll through the game!"

Answer: There is none. you need to learn. OP is at least nice, so I would necromancer, pretty much anything exept xbow.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The sheer amount of different opinions should tell you already: this game is quite balanced. Just play anything that catches your interest and have fun.
AdamK
Skeleton
2 | 1
Thanks for you answers and suggestions:)
I picked up a a caster druid and i'll see if it's viable or not:)

thanks again:)

Adam