Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Totally agree. When im doing jewel crafting sessions, managing all the "ingredients" is a hassle.

Btw, did you know that when collecting jewels, if you dont leave the game they remain at a level higher than 99, you can then reroll them a few times before they go under lvl99. Saves alot of time.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Please make this happen :D
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:Why not just remove Oil of Craft from the recipe altogether?

That would be removing one of the only uses for gold mid-endgame.

Gold is antiquated anyway. If you want it as an actual use argue for increasing the cost oil of craft 10x or more, its cost is currently negligible and isn't worth the carpal tunnel.

I meant there that they are not likely to be removed due to this. Having vendor sell them in packs of 50 or 100 instead of only in individual pieces would be a great change. Same goes for oils of renewal. I probably bought thousands of them on some playthroughs.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Easy and fast solution is to cube two Oil of Crafts to create a "pack" similar to Shrine Vessels which can absorb all Oil of Crafts when right-clicked. The only difference is that you can use the Oil of Craft Vessel to craft your jewels with so you don't waste time taking them out 1 by 1 which is obviously counter-intuitive. Also works for all the other oils like Renewal or Disjunction. Very good QoL.

This solution also avoids needless complications and should not associate a cost for a benefit like an cubing Oil of Craft + Arcane Crystal to create the Vessel or something bad which I'll explain why its bad. It strictly needs to be Oil of Craft + Oil of Craft = Oil Vessel instead of one Oil of Craft + Arcane Crystal to avoid convoluted recipes for newer players. For example, a player may already understand that Oil of Craft + Shrine = Shrine Vessel but when they try and put that same 2 and 2 logic together for other items and try Oil of Craft + Oil of Craft = Oil Vessel, they should be rewarded as opposed to having other knowledge / unnecessary reading / super convoluted recipe that is Oil + AC. I hope I made my point clear because it's a bit confusing.
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Lasersdufutur wrote:Totally agree. When im doing jewel crafting sessions, managing all the "ingredients" is a hassle.

Btw, did you know that when collecting jewels, if you dont leave the game they remain at a level higher than 99, you can then reroll them a few times before they go under lvl99. Saves alot of time.

very useful information!