Need serious help dudes.

Discuss Median XL!
Berkabus
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So i got some fast questions below! the ones who can help me will be cookied ! :)

I use an ASUS laptop and got Diablo 2 running with Daemon tools (downloaded version) Full version installed.
Got pretty stable internet with wire, not threadless.
I use Launcher.

(PROBLEM IS: i have serious laggs.. Delay lags that makes me freeze or enemies freeze and then it all goes really fast then repeat.
Can do some bosses or areas. This problem makes it impossible to enjoy the game)

1. i run Diablo 2 (original) in what mode? windows 7/8 or wich?
2. at the launcher same question, w8/w7?
3. What should i use for the three options? (glide etc)
4. GS prefered is (4) but i live in Sweden, is this correct? where can i see if there is a swedish server available,
'
As promised! i cookie those who help :D also, is it wrong doing this as a thread then please direct me to where i might find the answers!(Ive looked nd cant find)
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
1) Try Windows XP SP3
2) Shouldn't matter. Since you can even have the 1.14 diablo patch installed directly downloaded via battle net downloader.
3) Try out which one doesn't give you any graphics glitches. Glide should be the best, but if it doesn't work for you, just try something else. It's different from PC to PC.
4) https://tsw.median-xl.com/info 4 is in CZ, you could try GS 45

No need for cookie, I just had a steak.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
I used to have same problem, short 1-3 sec. game freeze and after that fast forward for 2-3, just like typicall lags on BN but I was playing SP. I know how it might sound, but problem completly disappered as soon as I changed my hard drive from HDD to SDD :D
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ParticuLarry wrote:1) Try Windows XP SP3
2) Shouldn't matter. Since you can even have the 1.14 diablo patch installed directly downloaded via battle net downloader.
3) Try out which one doesn't give you any graphics glitches. Glide should be the best, but if it doesn't work for you, just try something else. It's different from PC to PC.
4) https://tsw.median-xl.com/info 4 is in CZ, you could try GS 45

No need for cookie, I just had a steak.

Thanks dude! Saw that i have No cookies so that’s fine :D hope the steak was fine and tender!
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ixvid_ wrote:I used to have same problem, short 1-3 sec. game freeze and after that fast forward for 2-3, just like typicall lags on BN but I was playing SP. I know how it might sound, but problem completly disappered as soon as I changed my hard drive from HDD to SDD :D

Hmm.. ill probably follow your advice and get a new Computer with more ”fitting” compability :) thanks dude ! Ill cookie when i earn a cookie :d
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You're welcome. And yes, it was quite delicious.