Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I bet 8th, it's always a friday ^^
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
wouldn't it be nice if the reset happened for new years? then people on holiday could play
aers
Destroyer
7 | 0
Closure wrote:wouldn't it be nice if the reset happened for new years? then people on holiday could play
Agree
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Or !! Let them drop the information , sneak peaks as a christmas gift ! I want to know what the new areas are , and more loot ?? Drop a new item for each day until whole list comes out like 3-4 days bf start of Ladder !
pfl0nk
Jungle Hunter
25 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
maybe they want theirselfs a holiday :mweed: :bang: :stupid:
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
According to past season trend, I expect an announcement next Friday, and launch on the 2nd Friday after that (Jan 8th).
Sylvainh2o
Fallen
1 | 0
when is the new season starting April 2021?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sylvainh2o wrote:when is the new season starting April 2021?

Nobody knows. Usually the ladder lasts for 3 months, but the next patch will be a bigger patch with more added content. That's why the team announced that it's likely that they need more time than usual to release the next patch and reset the ladder. Anything from 3-6 months is possible according to the modders.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
ParticuLarry wrote:
Sylvainh2o wrote:when is the new season starting April 2021?

Nobody knows. Usually the ladder lasts for 3 months, but the next patch will be a bigger patch with more added content. That's why the team announced that it's likely that they need more time than usual to release the next patch and reset the ladder. Anything from 3-6 months is possible according to the modders.

Since we are already approaching the end of March, I can safely say that 2.0 will not come in April. However I cannot comment on an approximate release date because the project is big and the changes are many, that can escalate in unexpected additional development/testing cycles. We have an internal release date to better organize the timeframes at our disposal but it's still pretty malleable and more akin to a goal/expectation than an appointment set in stone.