The Void

Discuss Median XL!
riggedroll
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
cheloo wrote:Well, my problem is with the Soul of Pride. Can't get past him, and dunno how to handle the fight.
Any advice is welcomed. Info on the internet is outdated, and I suppose most old player base knows the mechanics enough not to bother posting a guide.
Thanks!

Pride fight is pretty simple first you have to be like 1-2 screen close to him, second you/your summon need to get hit by his minion.
Each time the minion hit something they cast tremor which dmg Pride by % of his CURRENT HP (the screen shaking skill) so the hp bar look very deceptive.
Just be patience and you will beat him.
cheloo
Sasquatch
68 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the tips, easier said than done :)
It seems so hard in this 3min time window... And the last drop of his health seems to last forever. Am I not doing any damage to him? I am killing ads, when they get too many, but that lightning (magic dmg I think) gets my life down pretty quick.
Myxir
Cog
225 | 13
Just max light res and let his minions kill him.
BigBKH
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
riggedroll wrote:
cheloo wrote:Well, my problem is with the Soul of Pride. Can't get past him, and dunno how to handle the fight.
Any advice is welcomed. Info on the internet is outdated, and I suppose most old player base knows the mechanics enough not to bother posting a guide.
Thanks!

Pride fight is pretty simple first you have to be like 1-2 screen close to him, second you/your summon need to get hit by his minion.
Each time the minion hit something they cast tremor which dmg Pride by % of his CURRENT HP (the screen shaking skill) so the hp bar look very deceptive.
Just be patience and you will beat him.

So thats how it works lmao! Good to know, thank you
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello, I was collecting the scrolls and got disconnected while picking up pride scroll -.- then moved in again (I have to do all the fights again right?).. well, I moved in again, killed sloth until drops the scroll and then exit the portal... But cannot see the second boss anywhere... How do I complete the first part (sloth) so I can meet the second boss?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Inno86 wrote:Hello, I was collecting the scrolls and got disconnected while picking up pride scroll -.- then moved in again (I have to do all the fights again right?).. well, I moved in again, killed sloth until drops the scroll and then exit the portal... But cannot see the second boss anywhere... How do I complete the first part (sloth) so I can meet the second boss?

You don’t have to kill any of the bosses to see the others - you can skip as many as you like!
Gluttony is straight up from the entrance, just zig zag up.
Btw if you can get ur hands on the full Edyrem set, it works so good against Pride
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:
Inno86 wrote:Hello, I was collecting the scrolls and got disconnected while picking up pride scroll -.- then moved in again (I have to do all the fights again right?).. well, I moved in again, killed sloth until drops the scroll and then exit the portal... But cannot see the second boss anywhere... How do I complete the first part (sloth) so I can meet the second boss?

You don’t have to kill any of the bosses to see the others - you can skip as many as you like!
Btw if you can get ur hands on the full Edyrem set, it works so good against Pride

well, i zigzagged for almost 30 minutes not finding the boss... well, i guess i will ask directly under the noob chat in discord... in theory (in mu opinion) i should do sloth first, then in the entrace portal (to sloth) i shall see "exit quest" and then i would be able to see the next boss (gluttony) then after i kill it i will enter another portal and so on... not sure how i can skip any step in this process. or i understood it wrongly. that said, i couldnt see the boss. i defeaded sloth many times after my first try (with the scrolls with me frst, then moved them to the stash in the hope it would change something).. i kill sloth, get the scroll but i dont see "exit quest" on the entry portal... therefore i cannot meet gluttony.

any advice from anyone would be appreciated, as id like to get this charm.

a bit frustrating as i am sure i can kill the boss easily.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Inno86 wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:

well, i zigzagged for almost 30 minutes not finding the boss... well, i guess i will ask directly under the noob chat in discord... in theory (in mu opinion) i should do sloth first, then in the entrace portal (to sloth) i shall see "exit quest" and then i would be able to see the next boss (gluttony) then after i kill it i will enter another portal and so on... not sure how i can skip any step in this process. or i understood it wrongly. that said, i couldnt see the boss. i defeaded sloth many times after my first try (with the scrolls with me frst, then moved them to the stash in the hope it would change something).. i kill sloth, get the scroll but i dont see "exit quest" on the entry portal... therefore i cannot meet gluttony.

Gluttony is in the middle, kinda weird that you could miss him for 30 minutes considering how big the range is on the health meter. You don't have to do all of the bosses, the portals spawn regardless if the boss is alive or not.
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:
Inno86 wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:

Gluttony is in the middle, kinda weird that you could miss him for 30 minutes considering how big the range is on the health meter. You don't have to do all of the bosses, the portals spawn regardless if the boss is alive or not.

Thank you, in the end I found it.. :)