The Void

Discuss Median XL!
BigBKH
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Working on the void in single player. Wonder if maybe i should get a specific build in here for easy or if with proper tactics Lillith can live longer. Slowly going crazy
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
just watch a videos of void fight. Better you have some tanky summons to juke with inarius. Max cold res. And eat frozen orbs when they appears near lilith
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Really depends on your build... But you want to have a low AoE heavy hitting single target skill, and be able to tank In around for some seconds. If you can't tank I recommend an act 2 shape shifter for that, but you'll need to teleport to the blood ritual circle to lure inarius to it
BigBKH
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
My build is Malice necro. It's by far the most success bossing build I've played so far. VK is the prime tank for this fight and i don't have to worry about hitting Lilith with dream eater at all. I'm mainly wondering if what I need is simply more dps on Innarius or if I'm fine and just need to learn to protect Lilith better
BigBKH
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Also where to see a video of the new void fight? I'm curious to see what a successful kill looks like
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm in the same situation, Malice Necro too. Lilith is very easily killed in comparison to Inarius which is annoying. I've just been trying to tank the cold orbs before they explode and lure Inarius to the blood pools with VK. I still haven't gotten Inarius even to 50% before Lilith dies. I feel like it's too much babysitting. You have to watch for ice orbs, time them right so you don't get caught in an explosion & die, lilith attacking you, VK's positioning and VK's HP.

How low have you gottten him with your build? What's your damage on Dream eater? I'm at 18-20k DE dmg, can only get him to 75% hp.
BigBKH
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
22k-24k dream eater. I've probably got him close to 50% and I don't come even close to the lockout time before Lilith dies. Haven't tried too many times so I'm hoping I'll get lucky with mechanics but it does feel like you just need more burst damage to get him before he gets lilith, i don't know
BigBKH
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It's coming along. Quite a bit of luck involved for where the bosses move around but ya just hammer away at it. Hoping to get lucky soon
leexun
Stone Warrior
30 | 11
this quest is some quite tricky, Inarius is easy to take if you have damage enough, and it takes a bit long if you have low damage
the hard part is, prevent Lilith from the frozen orbs, just simply step on the orbs nearby Lilith when they stopped on the ground, and it must be your priority work, and it is the key to victory.

also lure Lilith away from Inarius, get in-range of Lilith so she can cast Blood Ritual for you
try again and good luck
cheloo
Sasquatch
68 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well, my problem is with the Soul of Pride. Can't get past him, and dunno how to handle the fight.
Any advice is welcomed. Info on the internet is outdated, and I suppose most old player base knows the mechanics enough not to bother posting a guide.
Thanks!