Lost Charms and Items when disconnected

Discuss Median XL!
xpucoo
Abomination
158 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello, I was Muling all my charms and some items to other character and everything was on the ground, when I tried to pick up I got DC. Tried to log in again but couldn't join the game, just loading and dc,loading and dc, change server nothing helps... common issue theese days. So after awhile the game dissapeared and all my stuff with it :( Is there a way the GM to see what was on the ground and return it ? Some help ?
megast4rk
Lava Lord
90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xpucoo wrote:Hello, I was Muling all my charms and some items to other character and everything was on the ground, when I tried to pick up I got DC. Tried to log in again but couldn't join the game, just loading and dc,loading and dc, change server nothing helps... common issue theese days. So after awhile the game dissapeared and all my stuff with it :( Is there a way the GM to see what was on the ground and return it ? Some help ?

Sorry for that mate. But your stuff is gone
xpucoo
Abomination
158 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
[/quote]

Sorry for that mate. But your stuff is gone[/quote]

I hope you are wrong, cuz its not my fault that the server is buggy... all 2 months gathering charms and items and in the end server bug, lost items and the only thing I'll get from GM is "Sorry I can't do nothing" Its not serious ! You better be wrong and there is something they can do....
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
There's only one thing you can do. Ask for free stuff. The ladder is finished already anyway. In a mere few weeks there will be a reset, so maybe some generous guys can give you the stuff you lost for free. But

But maybe you're lucky since i found this in the server rules:

► Show Spoiler

If it really was a server issue, maybe the admins are willing to do a rollback. Try messaging Aahz.

In order to prevent something like this from happening in the future, only mule via trade window. That way you won't lose anything ever even when a DC happens.
Edited by ParticuLarry 3 years.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, he's not wrong. Next time if you want to avoid losing items to accidental server drop just mule items by trading, not dropping them
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
643 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cases like this one is one of the reasons, why I play seasonally only. If something like that happnes and it has happpened for me once, some seasons ago, I can say to myself "atleast there will be a new season not so far away".
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
very common issues, servers do that several times everyday. if this happen to me, i'll call it "well, my season is over" and move on :-D
xpucoo
Abomination
158 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeah, I Think from now on Ill transfer with trade.. the servers are crashing badly this week. Until yesterday I didn't have any problem, just cannot create a game. Anyway hope season reset is near :) I was mad yesterday but now im not so mad anymore. Still If GM decides to roll back Ill be happy for rest of the season ^^
batuuuu
Jungle Hunter
25 | 2
WHOOPDY! BITCH ON MY SIDE ITZ A MOVIE (OOKAYYY)
megast4rk
Lava Lord
90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xpucoo wrote:Yeah, I Think from now on Ill transfer with trade.. the servers are crashing badly this week. Until yesterday I didn't have any problem, just cannot create a game. Anyway hope season reset is near :) I was mad yesterday but now im not so mad anymore. Still If GM decides to roll back Ill be happy for rest of the season ^^

If you mule high value uniques, always use trade. If you go with a full charm set -> also trade. don t do mules where u have to drop 20+ items at once and pick em up again^^

I wish i was wrong with the rollback, but sadly no :(