blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey folks,

What is worst than cleaning a labs tier and don't loot any stone ?

Here some suggestion open to discussion :

- open next tier portail when all mobs are killed (included bosses & shrines)
AND/OR
- last mob have 100% chance to loot a stone
AND/OR
- decrease drop rate at start and increase it along mobs are killed (that's means about no chance to get a stone at start but the more the tier is cleaned, the more the drop rate increased)

Any opinion ?
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Agree.

Or a waypoint system at each level in the furthest room from spawning portal.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Good idea. I feel like a combination of the last two would be most efficient. Low drop rate at start, as more monsters are killed drop rate increases, and if no rift stones drop on the floor, the last mob is guaranteed.

Another option would be to take the same approach the devs took with the trophy fragment recipe. 10X riftstone = 1 riftstone of next tier
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Nice ones, last mob is weird because it'll have the den of evil last mob syndrome but having a count and things happening when certain numbers are achieved can feel nice. Here's others random ideas because why not :
-Replace riftstone(1) by riftstone(current level) and increase droprate a little bit
-Make every elite (and spire so they have some uses) have drop like "the navigator", currently most of them are not even worth killing so
-COMPLETE REWORK :mrgreen:
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
AzureGladiator wrote:Good idea. I feel like a combination of the last two would be most efficient. Low drop rate at start, as more monsters are killed drop rate increases, and if no rift stones drop on the floor, the last mob is guaranteed.

Another option would be to take the same approach the devs took with the trophy fragment recipe. 10X riftstone = 1 riftstone of next tier

The recipe is already x3 riftstone = 1 riftstone of next tier
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
notforkeeps wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:Good idea. I feel like a combination of the last two would be most efficient. Low drop rate at start, as more monsters are killed drop rate increases, and if no rift stones drop on the floor, the last mob is guaranteed.

What?! When did this get added? I have to admit, I haven't played to endgame in a good while, but this is something that I would've definitely took advantage of if it were available at the time. I don't even see it in the docs!

I guess there's nothing to complain about then in my opinion. It's supposed to be super super endgame stuff, so that system sounds generous enough. I got to T14 last time I made a serious character without even knowing of any recipe!
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
notforkeeps wrote:

REALLY?!?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Btw this recipe doesn't work anymore for 3xT14=T15 (since 1.7)
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
And a least rework on T14 droprate. The 1.7 nerf is awful. One T15 in 4*T14 full clean is my average (approx 30xT14 cleaned) this season...