Sunstrone of the Twin Seas lost :(

Discuss Median XL!
RoroDiablo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey gents :)

I juste realized my Sunstone of the Twin Seas disappeared from my inventory !
I don't know if I just trashed it or sell it, thinking maybe it was a flawless emerald. Anyway, it's not here anymore.
I ran all over the map just in case with no success :(
Moreover it was boosted with @resists from A5 quest ...
Is there a way to create it again artificially ? I don't really feel like creating a new character :(.
Maybe a tool to add items in game ? I only play offline btw.

Thanks in advance :)

Cya, R
RoroDiablo
Destroyer
7 | 0
I just had an idea, if a very kind person would give me a save with only this item <3, I could use the offline tool to transfer it to my char
(I play Hardcore)
Many many thanks
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
You will only get a new sunstone with the added scroll by making it with a new character or by using alternative means. I suspect that you won't find any help on this forum on how to go about it the alternative way, since it involves savefile editing. I guess it's a bonus for you that you're offline, you can boost a low level character in a TCP/IP game, it should be done in an hour or 2.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RoroDiablo wrote:I just had an idea, if a very kind person would give me a save with only this item <3, I could use the offline tool to transfer it to my char
(I play Hardcore)
Many many thanks

Also, asking for saves is against the forum rules, anything involving advertising or asking for file packs is against the forum rules.

Edit: I advice you to boost a new character in TCP/IP, it will probably be the fastest way to go about it.
RoroDiablo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Well I can understand editing a character to add an item shouldn't be alowed.
On an other hand, shouldn't such a key item be not possible to sell ? I mean yes I'm stupid but I can't believe I'm the only one who did that ^^'.

Anyway, let's start another char then ...
sm0cker
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just make new one with same character, you just have to add of 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 levels (above lvl of challenge) when cubing shards.
Edited by sm0cker 3 years.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RoroDiablo wrote:Well I can understand editing a character to add an item shouldn't be alowed.
On an other hand, shouldn't such a key item be not possible to sell ? I mean yes I'm stupid but I can't believe I'm the only one who did that ^^'.

Anyway, let's start another char then ...

If someone playing SP wants to sell one to you, that's fine but that's not what you were asking for. I don't know if there are any of the old D2 quest/act restrictions in place but otherwise you can just go about like it's vanilla D2 boosting.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
sm0cker wrote:Just make new one with same character, you just have to add of 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 levels when cubing shards

He's not getting the resistance bonus from the act 5 scrolls by doing this. He needs a new character for that.
batuuuu
Jungle Hunter
25 | 2
i think if you're still under level 60, just do the challenge again, 10% to all res is really not a big problem
RoroDiablo
Destroyer
7 | 0
I'm lvl 98 and that is my first char :lol: big deal for me haha