Lazy builds

Discuss Median XL!
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Still looking for and trying to make lazy builds which are playable more or less up from the beginning and not only in endgame.

My favourite is still UHM Lazydin with vessels.

But aside from Paladin I couldn't really find playable builds at the moment .... :roll:
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I haven't tested it yet, but I'm pretty confident you can pull off a lazysorc with Nova Charge. You will always need an active single target skill on any lazy build though, and the start will almost certainly be pretty complicated until you get the necessary TUs. I also assume you could make a pestilence necro from scratch.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:I haven't tested it yet, but I'm pretty confident you can pull off a lazysorc with Nova Charge. You will always need an active single target skill on any lazy build though, and the start will almost certainly be pretty complicated until you get the necessary TUs. I also assume you could make a pestilence necro from scratch.

Nova Charge got a serious boost and I myself haven't tested it, it still has pretty small AOE and short time it strikes very slowly. But I can confirm Pestenlece is not viable.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Diaco wrote:I haven't tested it yet, but I'm pretty confident you can pull off a lazysorc with Nova Charge. You will always need an active single target skill on any lazy build though, and the start will almost certainly be pretty complicated until you get the necessary TUs. I also assume you could make a pestilence necro from scratch.

I tried both a longer time time ago and they didnt really work. but i give them a new try :)
the start of such builds may be a little bit complicated, yes. But thats not a reson for me not to try it. and a sigle target skill is necessary ... indeed. I think that was a point with the pestilence nec.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
I think i will try nova and hive ..... andlook what will happen ... or not happen :)
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:

Nova Charge got a serious boost and I myself haven't tested it, it still has pretty small AOE and short time it strikes very slowly. But I can confirm Pestenlece is not viable.

Is it still a small AoE now that base lvls increase range? Also, pestilence might not work from scratch but it's a pretty great lazy farming build for Dunc/fauzt.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:Is it still a small AoE now that base lvls increase range? Also, pestilence might not work from scratch but it's a pretty great lazy farming build for Dunc/fauzt.

Oh I didn't notice that was increased too. 12 yards sound pretty good.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I can confirm that pestilence doesn't work from scratch even if you go halfway melee with a scythe for bosses. After level 110 it gets harder as you can't farm the farming ubers without dying. Technically, you could get to 115, but dying so often in cows isn't fun. And Torajan jungles seems impossible because of the mana drain, the regular stun novas and lots of ranged attacks overall, even if you only walk instead of run.

Lazy sorc could work, but I don't think the damage is enough, looking at how the nova charge damage on my tempest sorc is nearly negliable. Plus, she doesn't have a lot of defense, so going into melee range could pose a huge threat.

Something that could work a lot better imho is a pestilence unholy paladin. You get Vessels on top of that buff that attacks in an AoE, free -enemy resist, lots of movement speed from superbeast, liferegen, speeds, defense, DR, PR, SD... basically everything you need. Maybe that build can get to and farm kurast better than the pestilence necromancer can. Only detriment is the lack of the passive malice damage buff and the fact that you need to craft a paladin spear first.
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nova sorc... just tested... The frequency of the Nova should be double, its not frequent enough.. lvl 52 nova charge 5xxx-73xx dmg
Looks cool and all, but wish it was more frequent.
you add ice elementals if you want, good meat shield and their procs
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
thysick wrote:Nova sorc... just tested... The frequency of the Nova should be double, its not frequent enough.. lvl 52 nova charge 5xxx-73xx dmg
Looks cool and all, but wish it was more frequent.
you add ice elementals if you want, good meat shield and their procs

yesss .... more frequent would be nice ..... my new nova hive sorc is now lvl 70 .... using blade spirits as meat shields and 1pt forked lightning for bosses ... after a slow start there was no problem until now ..... only the frequence of nova is a bit low