Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
9) Rip off Samael's head with Barbarian in 2:30 or less (video)

2:16 (Total length of the clip is 2:26)
Lightning Caster Barb using Flash and the new scepter ench

Co-worked with mortimer_85
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
snowbird wrote:9) Rip off Samael's head with Barbarian in 2:30 or less (video)

Grats , i guess the kill is valid but i expected a proper barb kill (WDM) not relics kill to prove that is not so ez to build a barb as people think .
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
morphed wrote: ....
Grats , i guess the kill is valid but i expected a proper barb kill (WDM) not relics kill to prove that is not so ez to build a barb as people think .

I know that some very powerful relics have been used in this build but let me say two things:

1) even with all those relics it was an insane investment to make that work
2) what would be the point in mimic builds that already have done it before?

btw: Sorry for the unintentional downvote - the "accidental on phone voting" happened to me now, too
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
morphed wrote:
snowbird wrote:9) Rip off Samael's head with Barbarian in 2:30 or less (video)

Could have chosen arrow swarm or stormblast, and they would have cost less time / less tg. At the same time they would have been just a minor copy of t4v.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:

I know that some very powerful relics have been used in this build but let me say two things:

btw: Sorry for the unintentional downvote - the "accidental on phone voting" happened to me now, too

1. You can make shittons of builds on a wpn dmg barb that hasnt been done before especially with access to so many relics i am talking about both gearing + skills used 2. The point of this challenge was to show people that not everyone can do this and its not just 69 umos and prebuff like people talk , but we didn’t thought that these relics would be so easily to stack and someone will try to kill with a caster build on barb, i think initally t4v made the challange for melee barb but he changed to just barb after 1 month or so , i just dont like when someone say its op but they dont know or dont have the patience to do the build and keep talking and devs will think the same and nerf even more, i dont see any wpn dmg barbs farming labs and those that tried it said is garbage . 3. I’m just trying to create a balance of what people think cause right now 99% of what i read in discord say that barb is op but no one plays it , and this kill just proved my point that melee barb is worse than spell builds .
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
morphed wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

1. You can make shittons of builds on a wpn dmg barb that hasnt been done before especially with access to so many relics i am talking about both gearing + skills used
2. The point of this challenge was to show people that not everyone can do this and its not just 69 umos and prebuff like people talk , but we didn’t thought that these relics would be so easily to stack and someone will try to kill with a caster build on barb, i think initally t4v made the challange for melee barb but he changed to just barb after 1 month or so , i just dont like when someone say its op but they dont know or dont have the patience to do the build and keep talking and devs will think the same and nerf even more, i dont see any wpn dmg barbs farming labs and those that tried it said is garbage . 3. I’m just trying to create a balance of what people think cause right now 99% of what i read in discord say that barb is op but no one plays it , and this kill just proved my point that melee barb is worse than spell builds .

to 1) this is true but why do you still stick to WDM - there is simply no reason.

to 2) no it was simply plane 'with Barb' from the start - you can check first responses in the thread for that cause those responses do not change -even if main post gets edited - only reward was doubled.
About the OP talk - Imo you simply read what you want to see and keep telling the same stuff all over again.
The top ladder barb farmed high Tier Labs pretty effectively with a wdm build (ranged wdm but still) . I have to admit that many melee builds (str builds in the first place) have a much harder time in Labs than ranged builds - especially some casters - not just Barb. So it is more about a melee unfriendly design of those rifts than Barb is weak.
to 3) you still only see what you wanna see. It is not just melee Barb that
is weaker than some spell casters (see 2) and actually for Flash you have to be in melee range to hit.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
morphed wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

1. You can make shittons of builds on a wpn dmg barb that hasnt been done before especially with access to so many relics i am talking about both gearing + skills used 2. The point of this challenge was to show people that not everyone can do this and its not just 69 umos and prebuff like people talk , but we didn’t thought that these relics would be so easily to stack and someone will try to kill with a caster build on barb, i think initally t4v made the challange for melee barb but he changed to just barb after 1 month or so , i just dont like when someone say its op but they dont know or dont have the patience to do the build and keep talking and devs will think the same and nerf even more, i dont see any wpn dmg barbs farming labs and those that tried it said is garbage . 3. I’m just trying to create a balance of what people think cause right now 99% of what i read in discord say that barb is op but no one plays it , and this kill just proved my point that melee barb is worse than spell builds .

okay sorry for playing improper barb, and for my ignorance. I didn't recognize that you are the one who decides the point of the challenge...
beg ur understanding, am just a newbie :D
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
It's ok, just make a new challenge for WDM and ban tofu and mort from winning
Igneus
Prowler
19 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
This is Senpai Something levels of shifting the goalpost.

The challenge was completed, but instead of being proud of a fellow underdog you're busy trying to say they did it wrong.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
New Normal speedrun pb (and apparently wr) : 41:55

I know you can all do better time than previous patch thanks to new mercs and gobos, so I'll not sit on this one, but still pretty gud
>>xp shrine magic