New MXL Player & DropFilter

Discuss Median XL!
Arbatel
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey everyone. Just want to say a huge thanks to all the people who developed this mod over the years. I played D2LOD Vanilla from 2001 to 2003 and this is such an awesome experience. Now that I have a lvl 72 melee sorc (epic BTW), I was looking at what other tools have been devoloped to help make gameplay great and keep you in the action. The D2DropFilter looks awesome and thanks to Kyromyr & Quirinus and everyone else who has contributed.

Now to my question... Is the DropFilter tool allowed on TSW ladder, or is it limited to outside of ladder only?

As I get deeper into Terror and beyond, I want my focus (and is also required to stay alive sometimes) to stay on the action and fighting and not stop to read through the giant list of drops on the ground to see if anything is worth keeping.

Thanks again to developing such an awesome mod and set of complimentary tools!!!

P.S. - My favorite part so far is some of the new mechanics introduced in the Uberlevels and Challenges. LOD Vanilla was so RMB towards endgame unless you purposefully made a wacky offbeat character.
MurderMan
Prowler
15 | 1
It is allowed on TSW
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
All things under ''tool'' section are allowed everywhere/anytime you want.
Arbatel
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the fast replies!