Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello players and Devs,

I honestly have not played MXL since Sigma came out because my ISO of D2 was not valid and I did not feel like going through the trouble of getting a new copy. Well last night, I purchased D2 and the Exp from the Bliz store and installed Sigma. The game (MOD) is truly terrific and kudos to all of the hard work that went into making this masterpiece! Now on to my two suggestions;

### Having come from playing a lot of Grim Dawn, I found myself searching for the AUTO-SORT button. I realized that I forgot D2 was one of the first ARPG's of it's genre, so it's missing some of the key features so common in today's games. So Whist, if you are listening, I would LOVE this feature, and I'm sure everyone whose ever playing a current ARGP with an auto-sort feature would as well!

### I'm also wondering if the LOOT-FILTER will be built into 2.0, or if it's still going to be a 3rd party download? With so many excellent features already in Sigma, it seems like the next logical step to include into the game, and was the very next thing I was looking for when I remembered this was an old RPG. It's very nice to be able to set your loot filter settings in game with the click of a button. QoL

That's it. Thanks guys for your time. I look forward to 2.0 and am having a blast with 1.8! Take care
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well, patch 2.0 is in the work for over a year, so we all can just wait and see what will patch bring to us, I wouldn't be surprised to see some QoL improvements you are talking about.

"Auto" sort button already exist for Shrines if I'm not wrong.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I don't see why they should spend time on making an in-game loot filter if there is a perfectly fine solution for that, id rather have them use their resources elsewhere.
Taem
Necrobot
2473 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Istaryu wrote:I don't see why they should spend time on making an in-game loot filter if there is a perfectly fine solution for that, id rather have them use their resources elsewhere.

Sure, I can understand where you're coming from as a regular player seeking content. Coming from an outside perspective, I'm offering insight into what is common in other games. I believe it was Marco and SBs wishes to upgrade MXL to the new age. Many features, such as showing the gold picked up as a notification on screen, were simply QoL decisions based on this basis. I'm sure the devs will utilize their time as the think best for the progress of MXL. I am merely offering my suggestions based on what I've seen in 'current' argps.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
You can have your in-game loot filter when we get plug-y back and not before.