Best Build for me and/or Bowazon questions

Discuss Median XL!
damacon
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Also, I'm not currently using any minions but the death projector seems to heal to full every time I die. Is this normal?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
read the cube recipes and find out how to create and uptier uniques. https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube it won't hurt reading some general gameplay tips also (open the first spoiler) viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
damacon wrote:Also, I'm not currently using any minions but the death projector seems to heal to full every time I die. Is this normal?

Any time a Death's Mechanic kills anything near the Death Projector, it will heal it back to full, including minions, reanimates, mercs, and yourself.
Waes2
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Also the guide says to use tu solint mail not quilt armor. Didnt check the rest. What u need is arcane crystals to upgrade your tiers.

Feel free to pm me ingame @ waes
This mod is overwhelming with a lot of outdated info that is hard to sift through as a noob. I'm one week into this mod and start to feel like i'm only just getting a grasp of the basics ^^
damacon
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thanks for the help all! I cleared the death projector and think I'll get to KB3K on terror for awhile to farm some better equipment and arcane crystals. Any tips on specifically what I should look for?

Thanks again!
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I would try to go to Tran Athulua on Terror, if you want to invest the time you can farm the Bow Set there. Otherwise I think, if you upgrade your gear accordingly, get Jitans Kamon and Deadfall, you should be able to easily play until a4 Destruction where drops are getting better. It is easily doable to farm river of flame on destruction with just TU gear and some patience
Janrik
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
hey M8.
it can be alittle tricky to make it fitt first time, nearly all try it. many off the guyz here is hardcore multiplayer , means they get all free. for a solo MXL it can take time. my best option for you build a throw barrbarian and poison/ice sorc. to farm item, easy to play up to all first uber . when come to terror act3 do Kurast 3000 BA for farm item. . (beginder-freindly is Meele necromancer) and poison/ice sorc. back to you bow build check the bowzone guide and try farm those item bow runeword ( sol ) it's the greatest weapon for end harted and terror, help you with challange back to you bow build check the bowzone guide and try farm those item. bow runeword ( sol ) boots make some Honorific and pump then with resisten , if do gloves to pump it with str. it's the greatest weapon for end harted and terror, help you with challange hope it was usefull info. have try that build,for fast easy challange.