MF Scalling Is total garbage /Loot is crappy

Discuss Median XL!
Inflintion
Skeleton
3 | 2
suntorytime wrote:
Go to https://tsw.vn.cz/ => NotArmory. The site has some useful stuff too.

Thanks for the info!
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
5 min dunc runs with 40-60 mf is better then 550 mf and specially if game with 8ppl. In this season I really think that game with 3 players is better then solo with high mf.Beside get the goblin enchantment for helm and no need any magic find.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Thing is, you still need lots of luck. A SU cap will always have more chance to drop than a SU ancient armor, at least in general farming. This is linked to the base drop chance of said items. Since the quality of said item is determined after it was generated, it leads to more of the same unique sets all the time.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rusev wrote:5 min dunc runs with 40-60 mf is better then 550 mf and specially if game with 8ppl. In this season I really think that game with 3 players is better then solo with high mf.Beside get the goblin enchantment for helm and no need any magic find.

Or just do 3 minute dunc runs with 300%+ mf with goblin glee enchant in a p8 game.
psyk1k5
Vampiress
35 | 1
What's the goblin enchant?
Extr4w1
Cultist
24 | 1
psyk1k5 wrote:What's the goblin enchant?

There's a scroll of enchantment that gives proc (maybe I'm wrong on some part) that boost your MF massively for a short time, but only for helmet part.