Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Assassin broken neck >>>>>>>>> life.
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
A great deal more to do after beating the main game for starters; I had no real reason or drive to continue on after beating the game on vanilla Diablo II. With this mod I can continue to run head first into a brickwall until I topple it, and cheer as I find thirty-four more brickwalls of increasing hardness and thickness waiting for me. Some of them having barbed-wire, and pictures of my grandparents recreating the Karma Sutra too! (The Void). Median XL has a massive amount of end-game content, some of the Uberquests can fuck right off and die; but I like being able to make my character into a true badass, and taking them on. Even if I only succeed one mountain of corpses later, it feels great getting some of them done after so much strife. In the vanilla game there was the Pandemonium Event, but good luck getting that one started; even then, it was just a beefed up Diablo. Here, there's the Butcher, Tran Athulua, Truine, Quov Tsin, Kabraxis, etc.

The diversity of builds and increased pacing are also one of the main draws for me. I particularly love Necromancer, how he can either be a melee character, summon an entire army to do his work for him, the lazy bastard; summon totems to do his work, use a crossbow, or just use malice based spells. Everything is faster paced, sometimes too much; but I still like it much more than how slow Diablo Ii could be at times. The Cube Recipes make life much easier, and make the Horadric Cube actually worth having. Especially since you can downgrade runes if you needed to, so no having to trade for an El Rune you desperately need for some stupid RW at level 98. The community isn't that bad either, I've found a great deal of help with the mod; and had all kinds of stupid questions patiently answered. The guides are wondrous, The Blood Knight became one of my best characters thanks to the guide for it. Still been meaning to try that Assassin one too.