rainbow gobelin

Discuss Median XL!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Finally found one and he seems almost invulnerable, hitting him since 5 mins already with the rainbow storm skill

is there something i am missing ?
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Look priv
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
He will only take damage if he is moving, just move aside a little bit and wait for him to move.

And I think that it is confirmed that purify can also damage him.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
n-gave13 wrote:Look priv

nice try m8
found out its purify thx
ImmortalPhoenix
Vampiress
37 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rainbow Goblin is best killed with "Rainbow Storm" from the new "Staff of Herding" recipe that can be found in Tristram. While standing still he's immune to all damage; he drops immunities while moving--Rainbow storm deals tri-elemental damage and slows down Goblins significantly. Killing Rainbow Goblin opens a portal to Whimsyshire (much like in D3). LOTS of Goblins here and many will try to run away from you. Main goal in Whimsyshire is to kill all the Goblins and snatch up all the goodies you can. Be sure to look for the "Thief" at the center of the map--he tends to hoard unique jewels and relics ;D
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
ImmortalPhoenix wrote:Rainbow Goblin is best killed with "Rainbow Storm" from the new "Staff of Herding" recipe that can be found in Tristram. While standing still he's immune to all damage; he drops immunities while moving--Rainbow storm deals tri-elemental damage and slows down Goblins significantly. Killing Rainbow Goblin opens a portal to Whimsyshire (much like in D3). LOTS of Goblins here and many will try to run away from you. Main goal in Whimsyshire is to kill all the Goblins and snatch up all the goodies you can. Be sure to look for the "Thief" at the center of the map--he tends to hoard unique jewels and relics ;D

yeah got them. My summons were surrounding him, hence why I struggled a good 20 mins on him haha
Murmeldjuret
Fallen
1 | 0
Just had a rainbow goblin Act 1 stoney fields normal. Started playing yesterday maybe have 5 hours on multiplayer total. :mrgreen: