Bone Archer
70 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Inno86 wrote:
MrIdegen wrote:
Inno86 wrote:
Sprow wrote:
Inno86 wrote:I think it would be cool to set a daily limit to dungeons/rifts entries.

For what? :shock:

Why not? So you don't have to spend 24h per day farming the same spot, and would level the playing field

Not that anyone forces you to do that, if you don't want a trophy...

Yeah, you can still have the trophy.. just takes 10 days (4 entries x 10 days = 40 charms) not really complicated.. I think it just make the game more interesting (imho).. so please don't be another one to funnily facepalm me haha
btw, it would also stimulate much more the trading.. and build diversity.. finally, ladder won't be dead after 1-2 weeks and you could also have very long seasons

Ye I understand what you are saying, and don't like the idea. :)

But nothing stops you to only enter a rift 4 times a day if you prefer to play that way.

Cheers
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Inno86 wrote:I think it would be cool to set a daily limit to dungeons/rifts entries. Such as 4 per day, that refresh automatically for everyone at a certain time of the day.

Uh huh. And those of us who only have time on weekends to play, but have all day free on Saturday, are expected to do what, exactly? I think I've done more than 4 runs of Legacy of Blood alone while randomly doing other ubers to break up the monotony of farming Duncraig -> TA -> Xaxaz.