Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rework pounce Zon.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think being able to stack more crafting items together via the oil of craft method would be good. Essences would be one example. If the little folks at teganze residence don’t feel like coughing up runestones then the essences can pile up pretty quick.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
One, three, and seven are ones I could agree with. Two is a partial yes - having a to-do list would be nice, but having to fight a boss a hundred times over to optimize your character is just tedious busywork and not something I can support. I don't particularly care about multiplayer, though I suppose that the quest rewards and loot drama changes would make things better for those who do.

What I want to see make a come back most of all is the PlugY infinite personal and shared stash. Not having to worry about storage space was awesome, especially since I'm the type who hates to throw things away. If the devs are worried about duping, they could just restrict it to single player games, and restrict access to it when you're in multiplayer.

Stackable gems and runes (etc) would be cool, as would an autosort function and optionally an illusionist function - Grim Dawn seems to come up a lot, shows that it's quite polished and has a lot of good features - but I don't know if it would be feasible with the engine.

Another thing I'd like would be if GOG managed to convince Blizzard to publish D2 and LOD on their site, with mod support and cloud saves included, but I doubt that Blizzard would go for that, unfortunately.

More of a random thought, but I wonder if it would be possible to port Median to the remaster Blizzard is apparently working on.

...nah, probably not.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
GreyRook wrote:More of a random thought, but I wonder if it would be possible to port Median to the remaster Blizzard is apparently working on.

...nah, probably not.

Marco's already said no to that I think, but Laz said on Patreon he might move MXL 2012 over, and if that doesn't work out then he'll work on a new mod for d2r.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Siosilvar wrote:Marco's already said no to that I think, but Laz said on Patreon he might move MXL 2012 over, and if that doesn't work out then he'll work on a new mod for d2r.

Well, that's a lot more than I was expecting. So there might be a reason to buy it after all. Thank you. :)
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
i'd like to see a bigger stash size, however you want to approach it, tabs or just raw size.

not really sure why it's so limiting, all it does is force the creation of mules.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I wish one could save their current skill allocations to an item, then later restore them with just one click.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1) cool, but probably not worth the time investment for devs
2) cool, but probably not worth the time investment for devs
3) Sure, but not a big deal.
4) Yes
5) Yes
6) Yes
7) Sure, but not a big deal
8) Yes Yes YES!
9) Yes Yes YES! This would add so much replay-ability and more people to continue the grind in end-game.
10) Meh
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
1: no
2: no
3: no
4: no
5: no
6: no
7: yes
8: no
9: no
10: yes, but its impossible right?
chuanki
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
mainly looking forward if median team can launch a new version into the new D2 remaster.. lol